Early Access version 99

Its the ping

I have low ping too
I checked

low ping is better, the higher the worse

Why is the Snowman (Military Chicken) has his angry face when got damaged and undamaged?

It’s like this so it won’t require changes to the code. So the Snowman is forever angry

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know

I have a question in this, so i have total of 52hours in the game now, does this mean if i don’t have 10minutes of play time in a week, i will get deleted. (thinking about taking a break for now)

If you havent played at least 10 minutes in the current week and 1 hour in the current month, and logging in regularly
For guests they’ll last 12 months until the owner adds an email

This button should be called “Info” or “Explanation” because it seems weird I think

Let me disable Christmas theme please I prefer orginal OST

1 Like

Wait untill the third week of January, I guess.

4 Likes

there already happens to be a secret visual indicator, it’s at the top left of the screen

Extra convenience doesn’t hurt any though. And the argument for it being a redundant feature is already left moot by how iA added distortion effects to retro missions which are superficial. Dunno why this is somehow too big of a change to add to the game?

A symbol would be far too immersion breaking imo. Maybe the strobe lights could flash when you’re close to overheating, but that’s as far as it should go

I toggled the graphics from Low to High in the middle of the mission but the starfield background didn’t turn red during stage transition/ mission completion. It’s suppose to turn red if the graphic is High quality.

just enter a new mission

Well then, there could be a setting for strobe lights that limits strobe lights to turning only when the spacecraft is about to overheat. Of course this might make customizing H&C’s a lot harder but my alternate idea might be even harder to implement.

Also while we’re talking about overheating, can the delay between consecutive overheat warnings be customizable? This might prove handy for people with aggressive heat management.

Disconnect and reconnect.

Simon 1st : 8,800,853,551 billion score in CIU

2 Likes