Early Access version 99

this is new?

Wouldn’t that be completely invisible for white ghost trail ships?

It’s really great!

I also thought about Thundercluck. Something like snowman (ex. the new Special Forces). It will keep the the glasses, the nose ring, the colorful hair and beard (not sure about the vest). But the guitar will be replaced with broom. And instead of G-clef there would be icicles or snowflakes. iA can even add some more wooden fingers so it could still show the countdown and the Heavy Metal sign.

2 Likes

Apparently, there is a bug in contact showing that a person is flying a mission while that they’re not
Is this a bug, I.A?

Hold your horses.
I absolutely disagree.

Тhat would be very inconvenient. It would prevent an incoming projectile from being seen.

Again absolutely no. I pay for customization of the ship and in the end it can’t be seen because of that sign.

You are right. And they are still.

There is visual indicator (the scale) and sound that warns you. On my opinion that covers all cases. I think anything else is unnecessary.

1 Like

Yes, but there needs to be a sign around the ship for some players to notice

If a player have a disadvantage compared to other players, we should make sure its equally

OK. If there is sign it could cause you death. If there isn’t it could cause you overheat. Regardless of that sign you can still overheat your weapon. With overheated weapon and no sign you can still manage to avoid death. But with overheated weapon and the sign it is more likely to be killed. I think pros and cons are not equal. after all overheating is not such a big deal.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I suggest bombs to be removed from Chicken Vending Machine wave. There is nothing to do to achieve Pecking Order bonus.

they might have ended the session while they are on the mission

2 Likes

Yeah you were right, I have tested it out

well maybe add flash effect in overheat bar (available in color themes,possible to change color)
and as well as smoke effect to the spacecraft if you are about to overheat (also available in ship customizable)

1 Like

Ok. …

ok but what if there literally was chickenaut or slob
are you really up for pecking order, they really don’t give that much in vending wave

On slow computers, there will be a small window appearing after double-clicking the game.
By moving that window while it exists, after that, it will cause the game to glitch out and the screen of the game moved to another place (not full screen anymore).
Is this a bug, I.A? (I have experienced it quite a lot)

hm, except players using white colored ships then the current visual would be fine

There were no disadvantages before the overheat blink was introduced. All players had a scale, all players could see it if they wanted. The sound is optional but is still available for everyone. Now we have a blink which is not equally good seen on different customisation sets. The same applies to any sign above or near the spacecrafts at least because they are coloured every possible way.

The blink on my ship distracts me and this is very annoying.

If I remember correctly that thing fixes some full screen or resolution issues so it’s a big for the sake of fixing a worse bug.

Hmm, I did said that the overheating blink can be an option, it might need to be told again

i have a Question IA, why does the infini-chicks have the capes on Xmas skin, in CI4 they dont have the cape. Is it hard to remove? (Just asking)

I’m after any single point. Еveryone should have the opportunity to choose whether to play for bonus points or not. Considering that not all waves give pecking order It seems unfair to me the bombs ruin any attempt to earn that bonus.