Early Access version 99

It’s kinda weird if you put that on your spacecraft.

yea, i thought the same, maybe nearby will work, idk

hey iA, could you make the lasers at the final phase of Hend Game disappear sooner, before the other lasers arrive?

That’s fit enough. They will change the color later

Who is going to get the Idea medal? You or me?

you can have it, i’ve had well
but wait for iA to consider

@InterAction_studios / IA, my idea for Shoot the Core! is: You get Satellite Weapons when you kill all barriers before the Boss instead of remaining them. Because from It’s the Mother-Hen Ship! Wave rewards you satellite when cracking all shells before killing the Boss. If it is opposite, that would be weird and counter-part.
PS: Don’t update the CI4, only the Universe one. If you don’t change, say the reasons. Thanks!

1 Like

It will have visual indication like Overheat Warning

1 Like

I changed my mind to orange or white

1 Like

The reactor will change into red color when is almost overheater.

And it will have a " ! " In the Overheater bar it will go up when It almost overheater with highlight and you can use color theme to change the color.

3 Likes

I don’t think the glow will be red because red copies the Damage Amplifier’s glow

my idea already had mentioned this as something in and near the overheat bar, didnt work

iirc the reactor is located inside the ships, as the center; and overheat doesnt have anything to do with reactor

• thats the pods
  • i dont see why is only that part counted and not the whole ship
  • that would just look weird

I mean this will turn to red when It almost overheater

i know, but there should be a better sign

So, for 3 episodes a single “beep” and an overheating scale was enough, but now we suddenly need more visuals for it?

9 Likes

in case some people does not listen to in game audio or pay attention above

It should be customizable honestly. Have an option to disable the flash and the overheat sign next to the bar separately.

1 Like

Isn’t that their problem??? The point is to pay attention to both enemies, the spacecraft and stats, including overheat bar.

2 Likes

making the heat gauge flash red when about to hit overheat

Tbf, it doesn’t hurt to have extra options that help players, especially if they’re deaf or have malfunctioning audio output. I mean for god’s sake we got a superficial change to the bottom right counter for retro missions, why not add this change which’ll actually be useful?

Also, after reviewing the multiplayer footage, it became clear that