Early Access version 99

Like in CI5 with paintjob being negative for the second player. However it’ll completely destroy those with white ghost trails and with no ghost trails at all.

I did edit my message, so, is the second way better?
If it is customizable through spacecrafts, I think the options will be similar to shield color customization.

I actually recommended that and it was not told

Already suggested:

ok i didnt realize it’s already suggested by so many people lololol, what a coincidence.

Also this

3 Likes

slap in a scarf

13 Likes

Overheat
IA, I would like to have sign when Overheating

1 Like

I’m my friend Zet and firends
I arrive to vesion 99.1 guys

1 Like

overheat
Did you mean like this? The overheat symbol will appear below (or above) the ship

Isn’t the broken effect of the asteroid supposed to be the same colour as the Christmas asteroid?

5 Likes

Actually because Big Chicken in CIU wear different color clothes so think just let them wear the Chrismas hat, not changing the clothes like your picture

1 Like

In the center of the ship

When I play a mission near the time it sends a bunch of messages daily, it logs me out instantly.
Is this a bug, I.A?

This is because the daily server maintenance takes longer than 30 seconds, so you get disconnected. I’m aware of this issue, but I don’t have a good solution for it yet.

4 Likes

Another thing I found out is that when I open an app while still logged in in the game, it kicks me out in 30-100 seconds. Is there a solution because I have failed quite a lot of mission cause of it!

There, it happened again

this? and should the sign get bigger