Early Access version 99

I just thought something. why don’t IA add a teaser to CI6(will that even happen) in CIU once the game is finished. but you have to try hard to find it.

I was playing multiplayer a and then saw this

its glitching

2 Likes

I̵͚͓̙̊̈́͒̄̎̌́͋̕̕͠͝͠ţ̵̙̘̘̪̬̘̜̀̽̌̚͜͠ ̶̧̢̢̮͚̥̼̜̜͇͖͗̎́̐̊̌̇̔̄͋͋͝i̶̠̤̥̱̝̙̼̬̥̪̼̫̬̠͒s̷̛͇̥̗͌̐̽̓̈́̋̒̔̑̀̎̅͘ ̴̦̘̰̼̖͕͍̻̥̈́̈̂̀̐̅̓̈͊̈́̀ä̵̢̨̝̱̣̗͉̞͉̦̬̘̥̯́̀͐͆͂͂̀͌́̎̚͜͝ ̴̼̠̙͍̂͌̆̎͘f̸̭̫͈̻̬̤̩͔̼̺́e̸̛͖͆̉̀̃͐̋̈͌̇̆̌͛͝͠ã̸̛̗̲̥̭̥͔̞̺̯̥̩͌͋̔͊̄̏̑̀̎̒͑͘͠t̵̢̨̠͚̱̬͕̝̀̈́̋̓́͊̍͆̀̕u̷̘̮̱͙̺͖̼͖͈͑ŗ̵̨͚̜̬̜͓̣͚̯̪̣̾͊̽̂̽̅̂͒̾̇͘͜e̴̤̤͎̭̗͓͇̯̓͐̃̌̈́̾́̽̑͝ ̸̳͚̟͕̼̳̹̝̦̞̦̣̭̓͊̍̈́̓͐̕͜͝ͅt̷̡̙̝̺̜̥͉̚͝ͅh̶̘̪̩̝̃̋̚â̶̻͆̂̾̈́t̷͚̠̬͙͒̈͂͐̽̔ ̷͔̭̐̀͐̈̀̀͑̿̅͊͆̕̚w̷̡̦̱̝͍̘̙͉̠̪̬͌̔̐̈́̓͊͆͐̃̊̉͛̕͘̕a̵̤̝͔͎͕̺͗̋̄̈́̑̆̆͛͋͌s̵̡̛̲̰̘̬̤̜̻̠̤͔͋͂̊͗̐͌̊̚͝ͅ ̸̭̗̦̜̍̎͂́̃͌̍̐́̃̆̓̕͠i̶̭̬̫̙̼̬͚͛̃̇̍̆̐̊͋ͅṋ̵̛͍͔̝̈́̐̀͂͘̕t̸̡͉͚̭̭̼̼̙̰̟̲́̐͆̋́͒̐̑̌͐͑̿̕͝e̵̛̮̮͍̺̽̎̽̚n̸̪̱͎̯̺̙͖̯̙͊́̃͆͘͠d̵̪͖͍̞̘͍̭͎̤̩̫̽̈́̐̏̔̋͂̑̓̎̃͘̚ͅe̶̮̠̺̞̣̼̘̍̃͂̑̈́̑̊d̵͚͒̾̀̓͋̒

Monika is now in control

Yep, thats how it work Monika

it look glitching when i saw it

Hmm

because singularity and its also intended

uh oh

Ok thanks because i don’t remember that it was added

@OneWingLunarian Hey, this is your idea

she knows

1 Like

Pls don’t speak in our names, some of us certainly can think of problems in this game. Exploration could still use some improvements, a quest systm would be nice, etc.
Many things can be improved(and I believe they will be over time). Don’t get me wrong, I like the game, but there is definitely some stuff that can(and hopefully will) be improved

9 Likes

Excuse you, I have not finished my weapon balance/rework spiel yet.

It actually make some sense tho.
When you are playing a retro mission it doesn’t show the coords cuz wormholes are in nowhere
So it should be glitching…

@InterAction_studios, can you please make the game in ZIP download so it won’t cause virus to Windows

Yes, I like that better than the setup install, or maybe he will get the setup in the zip, rar file

1 Like

Apparently, this happens to me all the time that I want to streamsnipe Tien Nguyen TV (the room does not APPEAR on the screen) and I want to make it clear again, yes, Tien was playing, yes, my ping and connection are good but I can’t join because of this
@InterAction_studios please fix this bug so that I can join Tien’s server

just click the refresh icon multiple times

1 Like

Could you just get a video for further investigation instead

1 Like

Here

why is the music volume so low
sorry guys it’s my speakers
NOPE. It was a bug after all