Early Access version 96

i have sensorial problems of all types

Hereā€™s a suggestion: gifting someone can have a short message.

1 Like

Why did you only tag @C0mplex meanwhile this is my initial idea?

1 Like

Share the post that you also suggested this to prove.

1 Like

Actually i have noticed iA once.

@InterAction_studios You should do that please, i donā€™t want to be an idea-robber.

Of course i donā€™t want to be an idea-robber, so here it is:
Galactic Cup Knockout phase - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe

You are already tagged in a previous update that changed to 8 players. Another player suggested to reduce to 4 players (this update), so both got a medal.

Well, at least he decided to change first, so i donā€™t think i should get this medal alone. He post the initial idea, and i made it complete by logic and proof, so he should also get the second medal too.

Already awarded in Early Access version 94.

The sound library doesnā€™t support that. Even if it did, it doesnā€™t sound like a useful idea.

If you have a laptop, try running it on battery instead of mains (some laptops reduce bass when running on battery to save power)

I would also suggest connecting speakers to your PC/laptop which have bass/treble knobs so you can adjust them individually.

Iā€™ll award your medal during the next update

3 Likes

Hi IA, to get the great minds think alike medal, should i suggest ideas that are easy to code and add?

In general, small/easy ideas have a greater chance of being implemented. Nevertheless, it doesnā€™t mean that theyā€™re preferred. Your suggestions can be as large and complex as youā€™d like.

4 Likes

i see

Read this too: Plan Update #02

3 Likes

Added to v.98 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

However, if I get a bug report about this ā€œfeatureā€, Iā€™m coming after you :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Fixed in v.98 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

5 Likes

Fixed in v.99 :medal_sports: Bug

Letā€™s hope my ā€œdo not fix thisā€ comment wasā€¦ an optional guideline :grimacing: :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes