Early Access version 99

ok but what if there literally was chickenaut or slob
are you really up for pecking order, they really don’t give that much in vending wave

On slow computers, there will be a small window appearing after double-clicking the game.
By moving that window while it exists, after that, it will cause the game to glitch out and the screen of the game moved to another place (not full screen anymore).
Is this a bug, I.A? (I have experienced it quite a lot)

hm, except players using white colored ships then the current visual would be fine

There were no disadvantages before the overheat blink was introduced. All players had a scale, all players could see it if they wanted. The sound is optional but is still available for everyone. Now we have a blink which is not equally good seen on different customisation sets. The same applies to any sign above or near the spacecrafts at least because they are coloured every possible way.

The blink on my ship distracts me and this is very annoying.

If I remember correctly that thing fixes some full screen or resolution issues so it’s a big for the sake of fixing a worse bug.

Hmm, I did said that the overheating blink can be an option, it might need to be told again

i have a Question IA, why does the infini-chicks have the capes on Xmas skin, in CI4 they dont have the cape. Is it hard to remove? (Just asking)

I’m after any single point. Еveryone should have the opportunity to choose whether to play for bonus points or not. Considering that not all waves give pecking order It seems unfair to me the bombs ruin any attempt to earn that bonus.

The game keeps loading, not letting me in the game
Is this an unexpected feature?

1 Like

Well, if customizable visual overheat indicators were added, they might include the option to disable the visual aspect entirely, which just feeds into the point that this feature needs to be customizable.

1 Like

I think they’re quite far away from you, to calculate their ping, or the mission is already over.

1 Like

Just make it customizable in the gameplay options menu.
I think giving people more freedom for stuff like this is definitely not a bad thing.

1 Like

Well, actually, i fixed this bug, but maybe this is not common…?
While i’m trying to join TienHeroCIU’s room, i see that message. But the problem is, i was at school and there’s no wifi there at that time. So, is it a really serious bug or something else?
here’s the capture:

I guess this is more of a steam issue than a CIU bug, steam is trying to sync your save file but it failed.

yea, i really think so

@InterAction_studios Charity turns into real fire power if its player left.
Any player can pick it up and get score for it.
(Same thing happens from CI3 onward)

1 Like

will that make players abuse that system, like loose fire power, get charity, leave and repeat

There is no need to lose firepower. Just don’t start with any in the first place on that account

You can actually do this:
Start with the main account
Join with an alt account that has 0 fp.
Once charity drops make the alt leave and then make it rejoin.
Do that each charity and you will farm a lot of fp and score from that.
+ how common fp appear during multiplayer, with this, you will farm many

1 Like

Um IA is there an error message name like this?

Error name: YOU CAN’T JOIN THIS ROOM
He had Full Cone NAT

I keep loading to join a game but I can’t
Is this a bug, InterAction studios?