Early Access version 97

I donā€™t think thereā€™s much need for a backwards firing weapon in a game where most of the enemies approach from top anyway

1 Like

From all three (four) Rapid straight fire, every weapon is unique
Boron is heat management to get to the top but not exceed
vulcan needs to control how much you shoot, and
hypergun has a vector change like utensil but smaller
(Moron railgun its just boron but worse)

also nake Hyper have a more wide angle change so the change is notable

Unless youā€™re talking about low difficulty, where you mainly see weak enemies with low amounts of HP, I fail to see how omega RNG spread was of any use for dispatching enemies that were behind you. Metal-Suit chickens at 140% difficulty require 6 hits from strong projectiles to die - thatā€™s more than one full volley. Itā€™s not much better at 100% difficulty either.

Itā€¦ was broken. The spread made it the absolute meta pick for Comet Chase. Arguably, it was also the only viable option for it considering that the waves can be unfair at times, but since addressing this issue is something thatā€™s on IAā€™s list anyway, I see no reason to preserve this state of things.

Agreed. And in the majority of cases, the lowered spread makes Vulcan less annoying to use.

I find it interesting that you view backwards firing as the only thing that made Vulcan useful. It still has variable, controllable spread, and more importantly, itā€™s still just a good weapon. It outputs less damage than Boron in exchange for being easier to use. I donā€™t get the point of comparing it to Ion, as the two weapons are significantly different in design.

4 Likes

Itā€™s this way because of heat sinks. Trust me, the accuracy becomes garbage way faster when you have a default one.

mhm im aware

:scream:

4 Likes

Beware yourself

Also idk who add the feature show other hardpoints but it wonā€™t work so I think IA chase him :slight_smile:

God, why does no one want to answer this question for me. And yet, what is this bug?

Youā€™re not explaining what the problem is. Do you mean the fact that Vulcan no longer shoots backwards? What was part of the changes made in v.97:

This seems to be a hotly debated change, so it might be reverted/modified. One option would be to make the spread non-linear (e.g. quadratic) with increasing heat. That would reduce the spread (making it similar to the v.97 spread) under typical conditions (e.g. 0%-75% heat), but still allow it to shoot backwards for extreme levels of heat (e.g. 90%+)

5 Likes

i think he is talking about the red overdrive icon

isnt thats because of the color theme

Letā€™s have a poll first. For all we know most people might actually like this new change:

What should Vulcanā€™s Spread be like?
  • Revert it back to match V96 spread.
  • Keep the current change.
  • New non-linear spread mechanic.
  • Some other method (be sure to comment your suggestion
0 voters

anyway, does every turret a vulcan bullet is shot at has a individual spread? or it counts with all turrets in a average spread

Where i can find CIU tos (bad question but curious)

1 Like

How about the difficulty of cup knockout match should be 70-100% instead of 65-100% (work like same as Daily Challenge (Hard) but not (+40%)

Perhaps many people have reflected on this issue. Supechick in double team , iā€™m quite annoyed about their size especially when exposed to the environment in ironman, they often swoop down and even lunge at the player very suddenly. So we can reduce their size a little by just 5% or we can slow its attack speed.

IA can you fix this ?

I donā€™t know haow to explain it, but it becomes full then it becomes low (Sorry for bad explaining )

2 Likes

This is normal. As supernova chunks break down into smaller chunks, they generate extra health (which is included in the %, thatā€™s why your total progress goes down)

4 Likes

why donā€™t we let the gift boxes or powerup see through the debris of the alien mothership or iā€™ll be back, when i turn on pro gamer mode like other bosses

8 Likes