Early Access version 97

MAIN CHANGES

A small maintenance update. The main changes are:

• A variety of balancing changes have been made to the weapons.
  • Those last two pesky multiplayer bugs have been proven more elusive than anticipated, so they still haven’t been eradicated yet. But their days are numbered.
  • Multiplayer games: The bandwidth usage in this version is higher than normal, but this is only temporary. It will revert to its old value in one of the upcoming updates.
  • There is now preliminary support for touch screens. If you have a touch screen, please report your experiences here.

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
  • :bug: Translations: Fixed bug where certain translations would not be correctly marked as translator’s own (@LAbare )
  • :bug: Fixed Ghost Trails being visible at the start of a mission (@MoonKnight :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed weapon projectile outlets following wave’s direction of travel rather than spacecraft’s direction of travel (@DeadlyKevin :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Compare screen: Fixed less “partial missions” considered as “being better” (@Sophodot :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Applied WBP suggestions WBP: further weapon balance suggestions (+ test excel sheets) - #62 by GgWw1175 (@GgWw1175 :medal_sports: :medal_sports: :medal_sports: :medal_sports: :medal_sports: :medal_sports: :medal_sports: :medal_sports: :medal_sports: :medal_sports: )
  • :bug: Keyboard shortcut keys no longer consider disabled list items (@FridayFunkinSussyVN :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Anomaly zone sound now plays at correct (louder) volume for local player (@ScarletCuboids :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed “Show Other Hardpoints” option not working (@FridayFunkinSussyVN :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed engine exhaust of other players sometimes not existing (caused by uninitialized variable).
  • :bulb: Sorting spacecraft “by class” now secondarily sorts by increasing rarity (@hieudang :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed squadron assignments being flown as multiplayer counting as assignments for all guests and original squadron leader being notified of results (@FridayFunkinSussyVN :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Ported game to macOS (OpenGL 1.1)
  • :gear: Text rendering: Improved handling of NULL and other non-printable characters.
  • :gear: Ported game to iOS (incomplete)
  • :gear: (Temporary change) Instrumented network traffic to debug multiplayer crashes (warning: results in increased bandwidth usage)
  • :gear: Added touchscreen support (incomplete)
31 Likes

WBP changes applied? i need to see them again.

Wait? Where is new wave

1 Like

What new wave? No new waves have been added yet.

1 Like

Well. I made a topic of my own ideas for that

1 Like

Mobile?:sob:

sa
x
d
I think it the Upgradeables should be start with: First, the rarity from Legendary to Common and then the letter from A to Z

iA, can you add the :white_check_mark: nearby the player who played knockout match? Add :white_check_mark: to let everyone know who played knockout match first, who still haven’t player knockout match

3 Likes

There are many ideas most of which were not implemented. That’s not the priority right now.

Are “bugs” still priorities?

Well the bug is still here:

PinkiePie changed his name

No his name is still normal, I can see in the contact.

1 Like

Hey. Can I join this clan? But this requires invitation

This clan if you want to join: Change your callsign have a LMK. (Exam: LMK.Pilot Ray or LMK.The Close Called Ray) Because this clan only allow for LMK. people.

But im not in ur squadron

Nothing new and not ban mass consender after create mutiplayer room
Disappointed

Already fixed in this version but why is still here?

btw 3 versions away from reaching V100

You can kick, and kicking automatically bans the player for the rest of the mission. Banning a single item completely in multiplayer is not a good idea.