Early Access version 96

MAIN CHANGES

Another multiplayer-focused update. Only two more major bugs remain to track down, and this update goes a long way towards narrowing down when and why they occur.

You can read more about multiplayer here: 🚀 Multiplayer

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Zombie players can now respawn even in-between waves (@iIfireIi @VerMishelb :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: “Customize” screen: Fixed Strobe Placement text.
  • :bulb: UI confirmation screens: Increased brightness of green “emphasis” color to enhance readability (@JutjuBerzy :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Fixed spacecraft speech bubbles persisting after player has disconnected (@VerMishelb :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Space Race: Fixed top-10 message display incorrectly including disqualified missions (ranking is correct because it excludes them) (@ArtemBexline211085 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed other players’ Ghost Trails not being visible until their owner dies when joining a multiplayer game half-way through.
  • :new: Galaxy “hamburger” menu: Added option to hide other players’ hardpoints during multiplayer.
  • :new: Galaxy “hamburger” menu: Added option to darken other players’ spacecraft during multiplayer. (@Recruit_75 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :new: Galaxy “hamburger” menu: Added option to hide speech bubbles (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Weapon sounds (from kicked player) no longer continue to play when returning from the pause menu after kicking out said player (@hieudang :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Pressing chat key while holding down ESC now cancels the ESC countdown (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Multiplayer browser: Fixed not receiving WAN addresses after exiting/re-entering browser when “Force UDP port” is used.
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed “Client timed out trying to connect” errors when joining games when “Force UDP port” is used.
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Darkness now expands only for local player’s weapons/damage. Special weapons, player deaths, and lightning still affect everyone (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Galactic Cup: Updated tutorial to reflect new scoring method and number of recruits accepted into knockout rounds (@GuestUniverse :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Fixed server kicking out players with bombers fully-loaded with Strobe Lights (@Peka_za_Dragon :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Fixed cases where inbox messages would be displayed in the wrong language (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Crash reports are now uploaded at a lower network priority.
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed host’s “unoriginality penalty” being incorrectly applied to all guests (@GuestUniverse :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Improved instrumentation to debug multiplayer crashes.
  • :bulb: Galactic Cup: The number of players who advance to knockout from each group is now capped at 4 (@C0mplex :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Multiplayer games. “Connected to” IP is now hidden (only port is shown) (@trueuser :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: In-mission “Skip” button now takes precedence over “Cancel” button (@Knightcap :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Uses BASS v2.4.16.7
  • :bug: Fixed “points” capitalization (@MoonKnight )
20 Likes

Um, where’s the “Bug Exterminator” medal?

Can you please read this?

5 Likes

Callsign is LMK.Artem

1 Like

How do I rename my username?

1 Like

Can you please ALSO read this?

I’ll find you.

9 Likes

Send a private message to iA

Why don’t have Darkness Environment on Daily Mission and Ironman

That will be impossible to beat it, especially ironman

Mobile 97.1?

…Never

I’m 90% sure that there won’t be a mobile version for CIU, too much disadvantage for mobile players for sure

but why not? IA never said no mobile port though

what are the disadvantages you just point and click

Mobile players don’t have “right click”, “middle click” as well as my logic pointed out

1 Like

So, mobile players have no right click and middle click, so how do they trigger special weapons and satellite ? Sdditional butions still cause them feel akward compared to PC players. Try it and you will see

they do have pan and zoom
also missile button from ci games

at least they can play when they can’t afford a pc man

I know, however i think that mobile players should have a different server to play, they still can not compete PC players due to those unconvenience after all.

unnecessary, they can just get a 2nd leaderboard in events and mobile - pc multiplay is fun

3 Likes