Early Access version 94

What? I only ask that question.

Just Yes.

though its better to have it see through
and making it solid color makes it can’t see anything behind the ads

Should stage medals also be disabled for the “partial” stage you join midway?

For reference, this is a Boss Rush mission that I joined just before the 3rd boss explodes and moving to the 4th boss, therefore it counts as 2/4, I only get to play for 20 seconds. Additionally, because this is the first mission I’ve played in this update, the unoriginality penalty is incorrect.

Equipment perks is also disabled, even though I used H&C 101. Probably the host used something different.

2 Likes

You must have an idea that can make iA feel interested enough to put in the game :wink:

1 Like

Changed in v.95 :medal_sports: Idea

They are always disabled in multiplayer. The reason is that the way perks modify global state (e.g. key drop rate) is impossible to reconcile between potentially different values for host and guest(s).

7 Likes

Whay does this happen every time I clear a stage? (the space stops suddenly)

You have “pro gamer” mode turned on in Options → Gameplay.

6 Likes

:warning: Taking servers down for 30 seconds to apply v94.4 emergency patch.

5 Likes

why im still on 94.1??

i use steam btw

oh, i know now, im dumb

What, why is he so noob and he is keep daring me all the time?

Atleast it’s not an actually Dare :wink:

@InterAction_studios If you defeated the first phase of Egg cannonade during the laser attack, these projectiles wont be removed.

Also why is it targeting this spot?

IA can you add a search button here to search for squadrons ?

Hey @InterAction_studios why do i never gain any key reward for advancing to the group phase and for advancing to the knockout phase?
I’ve participated 2 cup and got into group phase and into the knockout phase for both of them and I never got a key reward

Known, won’t fix.

Because it’s the “best one” given your location (you seem to be positioned slightly below the exact middle of the screen)

Yes, you have. See here: Galactic Cup Knockout phase - #30 by InterAction_studios

5 Likes

Wasn’t supernova base key multiplier 50% a few days ago? It has 0% base key multiplier now, also I think hot & massive environment gave a little bonus before. Something seems to be different

No, it’s been 0% as far as I can tell.

1 Like