Multiplayer! Well, yes, but actually no. Kinda. You can start and join multiplayer missions, but it should still be considered work-in-progress, a lot of things are still untested, and can very easily go wrong. Also, this is considered a “minimum viable product”, i.e. the bare-bone version. Functionality will continue to be added over the next updates. There will be a ‘proper’ multiplayer launch once all the kinks have been ironed out.
You can read more about multiplayer here: 🚀 Multiplayer
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
- if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
- Fixed disconnections when pausing missions and entering options menu (@iIfireIi Bug)
- Fixed stale savegame data persisting (both server- and client-side) after disconnections or emergency quit (@Pika_Appease Bug)
- Gatling chick explosions now use blue sparks instead of red (@RainbowBoyVN Bug)
- Laser gun chick explosions now use pink sparks instead of red.
- Added multiplayer groundwork (part 4).
- Photon Swarm: Reduced bandwidth usage somewhat.