This is a small client-only update, but it is strongly recommended if you’re playing multiplayer games, because it fixes several multiplayer-specific crashes.
You can read more about multiplayer here: 🚀 Multiplayer
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Fixed satellites not being applied at mission start on single-player missions, or multi-player missions acting as host (@MNaeemi777 Bug)
- Fixed crash when sending overly long chat messages (@OneWingLunarian Bug)
- Fixed “Mission Config” becoming brighter every time game list is refreshed (@MNaeemi777 Bug)
- Fixed incorrect placement of chat speech bubbles appearing while game is paused (@iIfireIi Bug)
- Galactic Cup: Removed expiration warnings if user is not participating in cup (@lbekeneb88 Idea)
- Multiplayer in-mission: Local player’s spacecraft is now drawn on top of everyone else’s.
- Multiplayer: Bandwidth monitor y-scale is now 1px per KB (was 3px).
- Multiplayer: Using an overridden weapons Excel is now disallowed.
- Multiplayer browser: Faster network connectivity detection.
- Instrumented object replication to debug multiplayer crashes under heavy network load.
- Multiplayer: Fixed crash when joining multiplayer games during the “Shoot the Core” wave.
- Multiplayer: Fixed crash when joining multiplayer games during the “Magnetic Manipulator” wave.