Early Access version 91.2

MAIN CHANGES

This is a small client-only update, but it is strongly recommended if you’re playing multiplayer games, because it fixes several multiplayer-specific crashes.

You can read more about multiplayer here: 🚀 Multiplayer

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :bug: Fixed satellites not being applied at mission start on single-player missions, or multi-player missions acting as host (@MNaeemi777 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Fixed crash when sending overly long chat messages (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Fixed “Mission Config” becoming brighter every time game list is refreshed (@MNaeemi777 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Fixed incorrect placement of chat speech bubbles appearing while game is paused (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Galactic Cup: Removed expiration warnings if user is not participating in cup (@SonicCrazyExe :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Multiplayer in-mission: Local player’s spacecraft is now drawn on top of everyone else’s.
  • :bulb: Multiplayer: Bandwidth monitor y-scale is now 1px per KB (was 3px).
  • :bulb: Multiplayer: Using an overridden weapons Excel is now disallowed.
  • :bulb: Multiplayer browser: Faster network connectivity detection.
  • :gear: Instrumented object replication to debug multiplayer crashes under heavy network load.
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed crash when joining multiplayer games during the “Shoot the Core” wave.
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Fixed crash when joining multiplayer games during the “Magnetic Manipulator” wave.
22 Likes
  1. Can we get weekly challenge multiplayer support? For longer games with friends, score won’t count towards leaderboards/ranking (IDEA)
  2. I would love to see an option to set opacity of the other players and their bullets/visual effects 1%-100% or something like 10%/25%/50%/100%
  3. Make firepower bonuses/presents, food (and keys in the future) pickable by everyone - after one person picks it, it disappears for him, but the others still see/can pick it
2 Likes

I don’t like the third idea.
It seems unbalanced to me.

Agreed, it seems like a bit much. I think it’d be interesting if a powerup could be picked up by more than one player if they’re stacked, like in CI2. Although with varying ship hitbox sizes in Universe, it probably wouldn’t be of much use anyway.

1 Like

Do you know what is unbalanced? Unlimited speed ships stealing all the powerups and keys when you play as a bomber (:
Every picked item might just be somehow shared and food/keys would be divided by the number of players so everybody gets the same amount

3 Likes

Just play with friends or random friendly ppl you met.

Well, that’s not a real solution, if something is unbalanced, it should get balanced, not avoided

host forces direction of all spacecrafts in some missions in multiplayer to the direction he is facing which makes it a bit annoying for the other players. any way to change that in the future?

1 Like

So for balancing the third idea, i suggest that the drop rate of powerups/gift is the same as if we were solo so with that everyone can pick up items while not be completely broken

2 Likes

This (re)post was made by @Bestagons, not me.

the bug is considered a connectivity and graphic bug, it was a bug that was discovered by cutting the internet for a second to trick the game, and then the graphic chipset think that the game is disconnected and show the the glitchy screen and only re-lauch the game fix it

new dimesion leak

1 Like

Will there be tasks in the game? For example, play 5 missions in multiplayer. Reward 15 keys. Etc.

Already suggested , I’ll add the link here later. Took ages to find but here.

should have been added by now tbh

I can play double team missions in multiplayer even I don’t have CHL :smirk:
IA can you put a CHL permission in multiplayer ( just for double team missions)?

ahem … already reported

1 Like

You a host in multiplayer if when you move too fast, the mouse is not in place correctly with the spaceship. (sorry for no pic)

iA. At the Contacts, I can’t type the keyboard to find my contact person

Note: My keyboard is not broken
Edit: Same happend at Squadrons selection

Obviusly you can’t browse for contacts if you don’t click the searchbox and type more than 3 characters.

Unless you mean anything else.

It just a proff that my keyboard isn’t broken

If you don't get it, click this

Previous version (before V91 come out), you can use the keyboard to find the person with the letter on their callsign (you type d and it will show callsign with the letter d in their first callsign letter)
Might hard to explain but hope you understand