Early Access version 83

there a error when im using bandicam
Chicken Invaders Universe 6_9_2021 5_42_50 PM

2 Likes

Nothing yet.

Send me the link to that app (it doesn’t appear for me), and I’ll complain to Google about it

That’s how it works.

No clue.

8 Likes

What about this:

Also could Faster have a chance to appear at waves like “Barriers to Success” and “Technology Advances”?

If UCO #4 appears from 75% difficulty, why did it appear at wave 50 at this Weekly Challenge:

This one
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mgames.chickenInvaders

1 Like

IA how about adding a safe zone to the “Gladiator” wave?

1 Like

IA, while fighting mysterious ship in comet chase mission, the screen scrolls again. It was ok in chicken invasions and didn’t scroll.

1 Like

When I pause game in normal version (not in steam version), after resume I can’t hare any Music. Is this a bug?

@InterAction_studios shooting plasma rifle while respawning inside a GUI that is fade-able gives off this flashy pink light that almost burned my eyes

9 Likes

yea i saw that too but i thought my pc was glitch :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That happens when you fire a beam weapon outside of the screen boundaries somehow. i assume the game doesnt know what to do with the weapon’s texture when that happens so it freaks out

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Could you annihilate this account please?

9 Likes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mgames.chickenInvaders
Sorry for being late

oh noes the counter strike is leaking into ciu

Link was sent earlier by someone:

2 Likes

Video sin titulo - YouTube

Maybe this is a bit nitpicky – Go to 0:28 with 0.25 speed and you will see a frame of a baloon chicken, this happens when it gets hit at the same instant that you break the egg.

1 Like

The video was unlisted, and now it’s private.
Also, when I watched the video (at 0:28), I saw a balloon chicken appearing in the middle of the screen then disappearing instantly, is that’s the bug you meant?

Yeah, that’s what i meant

Video now is unlisted again, somehow youtube have put it private.

1 Like

It doesn’t happen with positron

All enemies are allowed on that wave.

Fester is not part of the randomizer – it only appears manually. Are you talking about adding it to the randomizer’s “saucer” tier, so it has a chance of appearing on any wave? That’s a big change. Poll it.

Because that’s the Meteor Storm boss, which appears from 0%

There’s no safe zone, that’s the whole point

Yes, intended. In Comet Chases the screen never stops.

When you say “not in steam version”, do you mean that you haven’t tried it in Steam version, or you have tried it but the music works correctly there?

Fixed in v.84 :medal_sports: Bug . This particular bug dates back to CI3 (c)2006.

Banned.

Acknowledged, will fix.

6 Likes
Should Blue Alien “Fester” be part of the randomizer so it can appear at waves like “Barriers to Success” and “Technology Advances”:
  • Yeah, I agree.
  • No need to.
0 voters

I thought it appears from 75% difficulty. Does this apply to Mysterious Ship too? To appear below 50% difficulty at Comet Chase stages?

Also why isn’t there danger zone at “Conveyor Belt” wave? Not sure if it was suggested before

How about “Caged Animals” wave be renamed to “Caged Birds”?