Early Access version 83

Wait, what? Is this technically challenging? I would think it’s a feature well worth implementing, frankly.

If we don’t get actual Multiplayer, I suggest that tag gets removed. Not because it’s incorrect, but because it’s very misleading.

1 Like

iA has said on multiple occasions that pecking order exists due to a technical exploit or something

1 Like

Fa or Sol? Re or Mi? I tried writing this down but didn’t get anything which would sound correct.

since there are now 3 saucers that have different LED colors can the saucer wreck explosion not just be green?

hey @InterAction_studios so in the last updates you add some new waves. I Have one little ideea…about the squawk block mission…is little boring to have the same wave allways!!..how about adding some asteroids waves!!! but not any asteroid waves… the 120’s asteroids wave it fix perfect!!

2 Likes

All of saucer LED colors are made with it’s attack color. But shady is just chosen from his skin color

1 Like

you missed his suggestion

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I’d like to turn your attention to a discussion that recently surfaced on the Steam forums regarding the state of Comet Chases, some users feel that in waves with larger comets, they spawn too frequently for it to be fair. I’d suggest a nerf of some kind, or make there a path always available. I know that a change was turned down before, but perhaps you’d reconsider?

15 Likes

Yeah, and it will be pain for other ship users (like BX and Müller though)

Perhaps make it not as obvious to the player though. Would be boring if the path was just right there as a entry ticket. Make it zig-zaggy and/or squeezy.

4 Likes

That was during the mission. At the main menu it does something completely different.

Steam has no way of marking a game “MMO” but not “multi-player”. Even though I don’t select the “multi-player” checkbox, it reverts on its own after a while.

Inappropriate spacecraft names are a violation of ToS. Send me a private message with what the names mean so I can decide an appropriate ban interval.

Banned.

The question is, why would you NOT want the game to pause when it loses focus?

Birthday calculations take into account your timezone, but “joined UHF” does not. So there’s a period of a few hours where they don’t agree.

No. But what would be the benefit, exaclty? If Pecking Order is infeasible, you’re not going to get it either way.

I can’t remove it, as I explain above. But I’ll try to get multiplayer working over the summer so this will become a moot point.

Thanks. Ideally I’d like to fix this by detecting these cases and removing the bare minimum of comets to make them viable, but in all honesty I don’t know how (yet). On the list.

15 Likes

Is it this?

3 Likes

Yes. There are still a lot of unanswered questions about when/how players join, what happens when they lose, when they disconnect, whether re-connections are allowed, how are stats tracked across disconnected sessions, and a thousand other details. But it might be possible.

27 Likes

Will it be lobby styled like on the steam releases? If that’s the case, it should have Invite only/Public settings.

The other option would be room codes.

3 Likes

Maybe reduce the time for apple core’s entrance attack that scales with difficulty at lower difficulty levels as well instead of just at high difficulty levels?

Also how about not resetting the sorting in the missions list every time we reopen the game?

1 Like

This has been on the list for some time, but it’s low priority.

1 Like

Changed in v.85 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

Fixed in v.85 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

Added to v.88 :medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes