Early Access version 82.2

Well, for me it gives the wave a unique flavour, because you have to ‘avoid’ them and shoot around them. But since the general feeling is so strongly against it, I’ll remove it. I reserve the right to add that mechanic to another wave, however :smirk:

Unfortunately the client can’t sort by squadron names, only squadron IDs. This could be fixed, of course, but it’s not worth it.

Changed in v.83 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.83 :medal_sports: Bug

What is the correct way it should appear? “16 ora lejar” or "lejar 16 ora "?

Which wave is this?

Can’t reproduce. It was set to “Explored” for you in the database backup I have (right after the v.82 update), and it seems to be saved correctly when I change it.

I haven’t made any changes to that wave.

Because they otherwise would not fit? If it bothers you, then don’t have more than 99 firepower :wink:

Unnecessary. These are small and they fade out quickly.

Well, there is a limit to how far away from your position you can dare. I think it’s currently ±50 points, but we could reduce it to 30. Changed in v.83 :medal_sports: Idea

No.

It would. Already the bullets spawning on top look horrible, let’s not make things even worse.

Well, not really. They are much thinner. The bottom “no-fly” zone is wider anyway, so your spaceship never really overlaps.

6 Likes

Steam can actually save uncompressed screenshots as well.

The problem is that those uncompressed copies are all saved to one folder instead of being assigned to whatever game they were taken in, so you eventually end up with one folder several gigabytes large, and you pretty much have to search that folder by the games’ Steam IDs to get stuff to load at an acceptable pace.

6 Likes

Can you also decrease probability of energy fences or maybe decrease amount of enemies in each row

And about the league dares though, can you disable the dare button if the player has left the game instantly, because sometimes a few seconds after the player left the game, others just might dare those people and we don’t know when the player will be online again and of course it will be a waste of points for the one who receives the dare

Given the mechanic of Space Invaders it’s only possible for the player to move left or right which is also on the first episode. Although one can do it on Space Race for much faster clears (with barriers popping up soon).

“Surrendered by Droids”.

Well, I’ll record a video about if it happened again(it happened during this version tho).

I mean some changes could happen and you aren’t intending to do them(this could be one of them). The 1st one affects multi-kill though.

They bother at “Shoot the Core!”.

• How about enemies be 4(& have pecking order) at elevator wave?

• “Retro Highway” needs pecking order too.

• Can powerups at Egg Cannonade be hidden under its hitbox because I crashed on it twice for trying to collecting powerups fast b4 it attacks.

• Why some player doesn’t have any arrows(at league) even if they lose:

• Add “I’ll be back” boss to boss rush because:

• Ban Toxics from elevator wave, see this video to know why.

• I got idea of 2 simple waves:

1. A wave called “The Cooparation/Cooperate” it contains both blue alien saucer enemy and normal green one, it’s like “Shoot & Scoot”+“Saucer Attack” and the zoomed out variation which is “Shoot & Loot”+“Mars Attack!”(btw, why is there a ! at end of Mars Attack and not at Saucer Attack?).

2. A zoomed out variation of “Technology Advances”, if there is a zoomed out variation of “Shoot & Scoot” there definitely should be of this one too and enemies will appear twice the amount of the normal variation(and come faster like in “Shoot & Loot”).

1 Like

That gap is intended so that bubbles don’t prevent you from shooting the droid.

I’m getting tired of this “it’s always over, unless it’s under, unless it’s not” kind of thing. Changed in v.83 :medal_sports: Idea

Both scores were 0 on their last dare, so points were exactly zero.

I’m not happy with the way that boss looks. I started out trying to make it look like Doh (https://www.google.com/search?q=arkanoid+doh&tbm=isch), but I couldn’t make it work at such low resolution. It’s best to keep it hidden as much as possible until I can come up with something better :wink:

No. It was obvious that this was going to happen, and 100% the fault of the player for not waiting for the correct moment to make the kill.

3 Likes

Oh iA, you might wanna add the chicken “wave” too.

Also, do you have excel sheets for the CI2rm/CI3 translations?

Edit: can you also remind me of the % a Weekly stage (except 1 and 10) has to have some non-chicken invasion stage?

Hello there
What is “I’ll be back” wave?

1 Like

It’s a new retro boss

2 Likes

I have two things to say:

IA can you add a “collision danger” alarm for missions such as feather fields?
(sound and danger logo)
The hiding is not working on other items!
(Working item)

Do you want first one?
  • Yes I want it!
  • No need it

0 voters

1 Like

This was already changed for the next version

Like a perishable? Well, its not that worth, besides, the player should be like more focused on his spacecraft than on the enemies.

iA, out of curiosity, do you know how many ships of each type have been purchased, in total, since the start of Early Access?

2 Likes

Not convincing enough!

“Not convincing enough” isn’t a convincing counter-argument either

1 Like

Umm , yes :sweat_smile:

“16 óra múlva lejár”. I’ve translated DATE_FUTURE_POST to ‘múlva’, which means ‘in [16 hours]’.

amogus

Can we have a easier version of tangled mess named “angled mess”? [Like yin and yang, yang and yin]

3 Likes

I know, but that gap became bigger this version. It was smaller before(also there isn’t any gaps at Droid Encirclement).

Well it kinda looks like it but ok as you said(btw some peices at it aren’t destroyable eventhough they’re in 1st layer: Screenshot_image_YouTube).

And why there is a ! at the end of Mars Attack wave and not at the end of Saucer Attack wave?

About the barriers at “Tribute” wave: I wanted its barriers to be indestructible because egg barriers at it have very long health and it would take lots of time to destroy it, and since waves like “Lethal Connection” that used to have a long health egg barriers became indestructible I wanted “Tribute” to have the same thing but it’s my fault for assuming it only got egg barriers. So I got another 2 solutions:

1. Make only egg barriers indestructible at “Tribute” wave.
  2. Give all barriers at “Tribute” wave a normal health like GgWw1175 said.

Could you bring it back? It was easier to spot the fruits and dodge them.

I invited ngoinhado to my squadron and the message came twice as I expected(thankfully this time I had a screenshot):

About “Equipment perks” at final result screen: If it depends on H&C’s key percent and not equipment then it should be edited:

I suggest the words above red line should be removed and “Equipment perks” be named to “Spacecraft perk”.

If I flew a boss rush, why is it high:

Why Pro-gamer doesn’t work with power-ups+retro peice:

See this:

If the wave above had Armors when used Veteran skill. If used SSH skill will Armors change in the wave(because it’s a higher-tier)?

1 Like