Early Access version 82.2

what about the other 4 HUD’s evan those “hide” you in fact I lost a cuple of life’s because of that!! I think that all should ‘‘fades out as spacecraft approaches’’…PS I don’t need medal :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do nobody else talks about how incredibly boring, long and tedious “Rolling Ball o’ chicks” is? im kinda surprised.

3 Likes

It’s not as bad as the other mentioned waves, but I wouldn’t complain if it didn’t last as long.

I second that as well. Its just incredibly boring

At assigned mission list: For example “LOL” squadron missions appeared before “Astronomia” missions.

Ok.

Should anomalies be reversed at “Tag, you’re it” wave:
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

why are we polling this again

Read iA’s post:

1 Like

What is the point of this suggestion was my question. In what way do you think it will improve the gameplay?

Yes, at this wave it is confusing with shooting chickens and collecting stuff. It would be better if anomalies were reversed(like The Trash Compactor wave anomalies).

On the wave ‘Bullet Rain’, the Pecking order bonus is impossible to obtain without using Dimensional Phaseout because the barriers are included in the spawning order. This means that if you destroy one of those barriers, you’ll lose the bonus.

I think I should’ve been more clear in another post that I’ve translated DATE_FUTURE_POST and it’s not appearing in the squadron assignments, and the game displays DATE_FUTURE_PRE instead, which I’ve left it as --EMPTY--, and appears as a blank space.

CIU_2021-05-29_18-02-51

I don’t think there were much space b4:

Reminder #1:

I agree because:

1. It’s the only boss that isn’t added in boss rush.
  2. If “The Alien other-Ship” is added in boss rush then this one should be added too.
  3. It’s a new boss, it shouldn’t be that limited(aka in retro missions only).

Reminder #2:

I can’t imagine myself dealing with BX-9 at it, corridors definitely should be wider. Also some enemies such as Toxics should be banned from it.

And since this update I noticed everytime I login that the game set it automatically to “Star names” although I made sure I set it to “Explored”:

Game used to save the recent option I selected b4.

2 little things about “The Magic Flute” in this update:

1. Portals rests a little before dropping the 4th group of each phase.
  2. Portals now delay 4th phase(the one with eggs) a little more.

Why are these squeezed:

Can the same be for bonuses(ex: imageimage) too?

1 Like

Not half as long or tedious as “Look in all Directions” - although depending on the enemy type that one can present legitimate challenge sometimes, too.

1 Like

I think it’s much more important to be able to shoot at the enemies that are furthest away. I intuitively expected the anomaly zones to point me towards the center, not away from it.

Also, had an idea: What if pro-gamer mode reduced the opacity of the player’s weapon by about 25-50%? Perhaps this would look ugly or confusing in practice, but it could work. Alternately, maybe projectiles and powerups could render on top of the player’s bullets in this mode.

EDIT: Oops, I double posted. I kind of just assumed someone else had posted within the last seven hours, but I guess not. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d just really prefer the dares to work more like this instead:

If you dare someone within your dare point level (+/- 0 to 20 points), you get more points. Up to a maximum of 10 depending on how much their range deviates from yours.
But if you dare someone with a range that’s much further away (like +/- 30 to 50 points away), you get less points. Down to a minimum of 0.5 points.

TL;DR: Dare someone closer to your points, get more points. Dare someone much further, and you do not gain as much. Because what are the odds that you were supposed to win anyway? Should you actually win, it’s most likely either a fluke, or you’re actually more skilled. But if it’s actually because of the latter, then you should just go work your way up by daring those in your range first.

Essentially, this will encourage the player to actually climb up the ranking ladder, instead of shoot for the stars.

6 Likes

Can remove or edit “pecking order” bonus in wave: Cherry Bomb? It’s not easy to get this bonus.

An enemy is inside near the bomb. I was watched video from Mr. Kevin CIU player.

7 Likes

It seems we all disagree on changing the barriers to indestructible.

3 Likes

Then explain to golden guy why he planned that

Some dumb ideas:

1. Tribute alien should use the saucer guy so he can shoot

2. Should chicken that can change color in yin yang wave can be black and other white? (Like what I suggested)

4 Likes

IA, since the CIU Steam version has a screenshot key (F12), Can you remove the screenshot key (F9) from Steam version?

F9 is super useful thing which captures exactly the same image game thinks it is displaying and it saves without any compression in .bmp. Steam is weaker.

6 Likes