Early Access version 82.2

I think it’s not destroyable because of this piece: image

Maybe it’s because the mars attacks wave is harder

I think “pointless” enemies and chickens from multiplicity and exponentiality count

1 Like

“Mars Attacks!” is a reference to a movie whose title ends with an exclamation, “Saucer Attacks” is not, so it just uses the same formatting as most other waves. Maybe that’s the reason.

1 Like

balloon chickens should be disabled in omnidirectional onslaught

these are hard to kill and sometimes they might block your path if its not killed or partially killed

3 Likes
Should “The Magic Flute” wave be deleted entirely?
  • Yes
  • No
  • It should be sped up

0 voters

It should be shortened, not sped up. It’s already quite fast.

8 Likes

Exactly, but most of all, it mustn’t be removed

2 Likes

It’s too boring.

3 Likes

ok I agree because it’s you, comrade

1 Like

Why? Its so boring just waiting for the chickens to spawn. If it was shortened, just like @VerMishelb said then it would be a bit more bearable. But honestly I just want it removed

But I’m guessing the people who voted “no” want the wave for easy pecking order?

1 Like

Well, by that logic, Visitors from Another Dimension should be removed too.

2 Likes

Yup! But I just wanted to see if people would agree with me

1 Like

Remove the mirrored variation of that wave

2 Likes

Honestly? I wouldn’t mind removing boring waves. It’d streamline the wave pool and improve the overall quality of gameplay.

3 Likes

if we’re at it, why not kill off energy fences?

3 Likes

Or make them descend a little bit faster.

@InterAction_studios Can you change the green alien in tribute to the blue alien. Because it’s completely harmless (unless you hit it)

Or make him shoot beam

Doesn’t shoot like in the game that this wave gets inspiration.

I’d like it if the blue alien had a different Saucer. The Shady Dealer also seems to be using the same one. I understand that 3D modelling is not easy and all, but it just doesn’t look right for that light thing underneath the saucer to be green while the bullets are orange.

Pfff, just make it orange with a simple filter

Also, by this logic the regular aliens should have blue lights because the laser is blue

3 Likes