Early Access version 82.2

its ribbit, and it will not be possible that other ufos will appear

I think he meant a wave variation which is two of them named ribbitt?
:thinking:

1 Like

Well, yes, equip the most expensive and/or items with the highest rarity. It gets tedious when switching ships to click on each slot and change equipment individually.

1 Like

What about changing the color of newest Saucer from green to orange to reflect the projectile? Unless both ufo chicks and ufos share the same saucer and can’t be changed separately…

1 Like

Yeah, playing this wave with auto-locking weapons makes it much longer to beat.
This includes both positron and lightning fryer. Plasma should somewhat do the job.
Some of these waves should be revamped a little.

10 Likes

IA, is this some kind of new feature or a bug?

If this is a new feature, can this be apply to HUD destruction meter?

1 Like

future

1 Like

Stop ask that plz.

3 Likes

He’s a bot not a real person

@InterActionstudios can you add this?

1 Like

Another corridor

3 Likes

New bosses,right ???

2 Likes

NEW WAVES LETS GO! :partying_face:

3 Likes

This.

The intention was that the alternative would be to maneuver past the barriers, but I see now there are some random layouts where this becomes difficult. Changed in v.83 :medal_sports: Idea

Added to v.83 :medal_sports: Idea

3 Likes

I kinda suggested something similar b4:

Also Assassins are a pain at “Hen Diagram” wave.

Should they be removed:
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

Could this and the top left hud’s transparency be included in the Pro-Gamer mode?

2 Likes

Ugh, just had Gladiator with both waves of Toxic and Armored Chickens, worst experience in the game so far xD Saucer Chickens were annoying too. Maybe should be there a ban list of some chickens during that wave? (unless the changes in v83 will help with that, we’ll see)

Is it just me or corridors in Elevator Action are too tight? It gives me pre-nerf Fortress vibe.

1 Like

iA, how about when selecting image the squadrons’ order be alphabetical order?

At “Tag, you’re it!” wave: Could Anomalies be reversed? It’s so much hard to collect food because of them.

I’ve always wondered since CI5: Why the Alien at “Tribute” wave doesn’t attack? Also could the barriers at this wave be indestructible since they have a very long health?

1 Like

“Saucer Attack” wave with UFO blue alien enemies. In this version, on difficulty 100% it’s shooting projectile 1 times. But now I has an idea, can UFO blue alien has multi-shoot 1/2/3 times depend on difficulty?

3 Likes