Early Access version 104

You should also prevent negative numbers In the game, I use Cheat Engine to get Negative Keys (test)

1 Like

You can get any negative value you want, but that doesn’t mean the server saves them; just relog and you’ll see your keys/whatever the value you modified back to normal.

2 Likes

So it’s mean still top 4 from each group will moving on to the knockout, isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes, top 4 will be selected

That’s mean the duration of each cup will be reduced to 2 weeks

Good job, kids! At last, the entire HUD now feels like Super Mario 3D World all over again!

Now if ya'll excuse me, I'd like to claim my share of idea medals from your suggestions:

And by the way, I actually died at the progress meter :wink:

1 Like

I reported two bugs and only got one bug medal instead of two. Is that intended?

@InterAction_studios

4 Likes

I finished it
Lol

2 Likes

I found a bug
When you kill thundercluck and it is attacking with guitar notes, when it becomes dead the sound of the guitar is still playing

6 Likes

oof, I’ve found that like you but I’ve not reported yet :v

Yeah
It happened to me
i was going to report it
I think the game can’t stop the sound
Till it ends

When I try to get screenshot of game in full screen mode the photo of screenshot is black
Is this bug ?

use borderless

1 Like

That you are using a high screen resolution to the max, which is black, causes the graphics card to burn. Only reduce the resolution and it will improve the game

1 Like

Intentional

1 Like

Medal shared

Medal awarded.

Known, won’t fix.

2 Likes

I think new BOSS chicken astro ship to be here

1 Like

top 4 is knockout

1 Like

no it is not wormhole mission

1 Like

I think it would be a cool idea if popcorn from corn shotgun turned into ‘food’ when it gets hit by anything. (points only, not counting towards food)

2 Likes