Early Access version 82.2

@InterAction_studios Can you change how Absolver beam react with Bullet sprays
Such as
With bullet spray condenser, it will be less wide and deal more damage to the enemy
And with bullet spray expander, it will be more wide and deal less damage to the enemy.

Boss rushes would be super easy with this.

1 Like

I get a feeling this would just break both absolver and perishables even more. They’re already hard to balance.

3 Likes

just like, add an aoe explosion when hitting something with a fully charged beam

I suggest leaving Absolver as it is until a full rework is implemented. Adding such mechanics onto its current, unbalanced version isn’t going to end well.

10 Likes

so as I found since I miss some months almost all kind of mission who before has only one BOSS now have the second boss with the exception of droid raids!! Can I make a suggestion?! :smiling_imp:
or @InterAction_studios you have somethink else in mind? …the suggestion is this UCO but it intentionally rams the player and maybe just to fit with the mission the pilot of the UCO should be a droid

For some QoL. How about adding some keys in the keyboard as the alternative key for that key (if it not like that) and other stuff. Example:

• Spacebar/Z as alternative for Enter (menu/galaxy only)
  • X as alter for Back and quick deny (menu/galaxy only)
  • Double Tap Q (ONLY WHEN PAUSE) will insant surrender/cancel mission
  • Double Tap R (only during wave 1, only when pause) will restart missiom
1 Like

Shoot with z, use bonus with x, do slow move with left shift.

No need since keybind exist

unless it makes you choose your style when you start playing for the first time

1 Like

It doesn’t I think

How to find wormholes

Step 1: zoom in two times
Step 2: use arrow keys on keyboard
step 3: pan around and occasionally press arrow keys till cursor locks onto empty space
step 4: profit

Seriously. I found like 10 wormholes in a span of 1 minute with just using my keyboard to explore.
Maybe make it so that the wormhole needs to be VISIBLE before the cursor can lock onto them.

Alternative: let us keep this little trick so we can save 2 hours of our life :smirk:

28 Likes

me: save 30 mins

I’m seriously more surprised that in the 2 years and 4 months of my CIU career

No one has noticed this trick until now

What did we learn? Do not underestimate keyboard capabilities. It’s more accurate than you can be in a first person shooter and trying to get a headshot.

4 Likes

Aimbot

would have helped me during that 1 hour i spent on looking for all wormholes

2 Likes

so i only find 2 wormholes but after knowing this fun trick

6 Likes

Wait if Fractorial thought of elevator wave, why Francis gets credit:

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Please pardon the video thumbnail. It’s just the culmination of how we felt in discord after we discovered this rather broken keyboard wormhole search trick.

14 Likes

Awesome age restricted

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you mention in-game that pressing l-shift slows down your movement