Early Access version 82.2

A warning would block the bullet though. So here is an alternative way:

When you get close to a bullet (or an enemy), you’ll graze it (it makes a spark and cause the grazing sound). This will warn you if you get too close to a bullet (no point bonus though)

If you want more fancy, There should be a hardpoint customization that display a circle when you’re grazing a bullet. (The circle size is same as the radius to trigger graze)

5 Likes

This could be one of @Recruit_75’s suggested CHL-only hardpoints

Alternatively, it could be an audial cue as opposed to a visual cue, since that won’t occupy screen space.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you also make a chance for Blue aliens to spawn instead of green aliens in divide and conquer.

But both weren’t included in the mission I flew.

Also why “I’ll be back” is in-game with the quotations marks?

2 Likes

Because It’s a quote

1 Like

Well, on CI3 You can leave your hat on! was a quote, but it didn’t have them.

Were there the Mother-Hen Ship (ci4) or the Alien Mothership (retro)?

1 Like

I don’t remember(maybe), I’ll try another one that’s doesn’t have those too and see the results.

1 Like

It’s on my list

No, I don’t.

I can’t calculate that easily. Either 2 or 3 stages get replaced, but even if they are replaced, there is a 17% that the replacement will be an Invasion (so 83% that it will not be Invasion).

No

No. The database does indeed contain this information, but I haven’t written code to extract it.

It’s a bug. Fixed in v.83

Looks exactly the same to me: https://youtu.be/kGmuBHwCnt4?t=1273

As @Francis said, that piece is supported by its piece to the upper-right.

As @VerMishelb said, it’s the title of a movie

I’ve already set them to 2x health (they were 5x)

No

Ok, I’ll take another look

You can’t compare skill levels that way on an enemy-by-enemy basis . The randomizer might decide to put easier enemies in there, even if the skill is higher.

This is a general hint. I don’t want the text to be specific, because tomorrow I might decide to add perks to other equipment. All equipment supports this, even though it’s currently unused.

Pointless enemies still count as kills.

What about Egg Cannon or Henterprise or Yolk-Star? These also have pointless enemies.

No

That’s already been done.

8 Likes

I’ve ended up calculating it yesterday, and apparently boss rushes have a 2,22% chance and droid raids have an 8,88% chance

2 Likes

So I just flew a fifteen-wave droid raid and got the new wave somewhere between 4-6 times. Is that just really extreme RNG, or is it too frequent in the wave pool?

2 Likes

It has to be really extreme RNG, once there was a mission with at least 5 backup droid patrol waves.

1 Like

Around 4 days ago, i was farming keys by playing droid raid missions and one of them was a fifteen wave which have like eleven waves of Security droid patrol. I dont remember where the mission is, i only remember that i added it to favorites and commented “droid” on it, but then i deleted it for some reason. But it has to be RNG like Francis said

Fixed in v.83 :medal_sports: Bug

2 Likes

All waves get an equal probability of appearing, but the thing about droid missions is that a particular wave is NOT penalized after it appears, so they still gets the same chance of appearing again. That sounds… extreme, so I’ll reduce it by 50%. Changed in v.83 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

Changed in v.83 :medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes

Um, now it is possible? :thinking:

Just a reminder:

1 Like

IA, In Space Race, the background suddenly stops moving while fighting “A mysterious ship approches …” boss.

Fixed in v.83 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

in 2 droid raids missios is missing pecking order bonus…
supply droids and supply lines!..I think that we should have that bonus those 2 waves!