Early Access version 81

That’s… the point.

Yellow would clash with some color themes. It should use a color that can be defined in a theme (so probably either the highlight or the high overheat/destruction meter color).

2 Likes

Oh. :unamused:

2 Likes

Sorry I was just emphasizing

I was actually about to post that here. It would be a good idea to customize that but what should it be called?

I found this quite weird

Also an video

2 Likes

In case you didn’t know, our member Pidgey reported it:

We should have a “Reset Settings” button in the Settings menu, what do you think about it @InterAction_studios

3 Likes

Suggestion for an in-game tip(provided no one else suggested it, let me know if that’s the case): “Focus on your ship instead of enemies in order to have an easier time dodging stuff.”
Obviously could be reworded. I remember getting this tip from a few people when I told them I was terrible at bullet hell games. Idk if ciu counts as bullet hell, but I figured it could be useful anyways.

9 Likes

hybrid something. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

4 Likes

i think it does if you only have chickenauts waves

1 Like

About upgrade costs:

They should not apply to items that are “Always-on”. The cost to upgrade a Warp Drive to max is absolutely ridiculous now; almost downright robbery.

The Galactic Store Prices for upgrading and purchasing the Always On Travel items are as follows:

Warp Drive:
Cost: 690 keys.
Upgrade to Max: 5520 keys.
(237 + 366 + 496 + 626 + 754 + 884 + 1,014 + 1,143.)

Warp Boost:
Cost: 567 keys.
Upgrade to Max: 4542 keys.
(195 + 302 + 408 + 515 + 621 + 727 + 834 + 940)

Orbit Droid:
Cost: 339 keys.
Upgrade to Max: 2714 keys.
(116 + 181 + 243 + 308 + 371 + 435 + 498 + 562)

I don’t think people would want to pay 2714 keys to park their ship in less than one second…
Therefore, I strongly believe their upgrade prices need a price break.

13 Likes

This one is just pain. They are all achievable but its just too many keys

1 Like

Wait a minute ! How did this happened ? How can you do this ? This is outrageous ! It’s unfair! How can you be on a cold mission and not be fast?
Isn’t low speed just for hot missions?

What mission is that? If it’s a Daily mission then it’s possible. This happens at Competitive\League missions, they can even have up to 3 environments.

1 Like

Yes it is

have you checked massive icon
due to that massive icon, spacecrafts get slower

It was daily mission I forgot it

the prequels were my childhood, please stop ruining it for me

How am I ruining it?
I have grow up with them too.

Movement speed limit is an effect of the massive environment, not the hot one.

9 Likes