Early Access version 81

great idea ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Make it default

Shift, Z, X, C.

1 Like

speaking of which, how about making it so everytime you press/hold the focus button, it swaps between mounted special weapons?

Mobile

just add an extra button

IA when I reach 20 firepower the game awards 100,000 points even though max is actually 28 (for BX-8). Why?

18?

1 Like

Max power is always at 20 :zap: at all spaceship types, Idk why it’s not customized for Bombers(maybe hard or not worth it).

At 28 :zap: in BX-8 you can get BX-9’s 20 :zap: max power.

1 Like

Yes, then it’s 32 for the BX-7 and 40 for the BX-6

2 Likes

Because it made bomber useless in daily challenges. The max power bonus provided too big of an advantage, and bombers(especially bx-9) would almost never reach that.

3 Likes

Huh…

1 Like

But its kinda confusing if you’re new to bombers. If I never knew about the 28 Firepower feature I would’ve never used my Bomber to its maximum efficiency

1 Like

Okay now this is really confusing me. So what you’re saying is that you would have to take 32 Firepower drops to get 20-20 firepower in both pylons? (for BX-7)

Yeah, but not 20-20. Only 10-10, 20-20 would be too overpowered.

2 Likes

20-20? You mean 10-10

1 Like

The bonus should just be renamed. Call it “High-Powered” or something like that. Maybe add a separate notification for reaching max power (either another “bonus” popup that just doesn’t give any score, or maybe highlight the firepower counter?).

3 Likes

Overload?

That’s a good idea, however I tried it and it doesn’t work correctly in cases where some perishables can be replenished from your existing stock, and some cannot (those that cannot be replenished now disappear “from the start” rather than “from the end”).

5 Likes

Ah I see. Ok

1 Like

Or why not make the firepower icon on the hud glow yellow or something to indicate that its max power?

And why not do this for ALL spacecraft?

1 Like