Early Access version 79

Tone down effects? You can’t change it mid-mission, you need to restart mission to get the full benefits.

If you mean it just stopped having an effect in the middle of a mission (without you changing the gameplay options), then I don’t know why.

Steam says “User is in a restricted country”. So I guess it won’t allow purchases from Iran?

Sounds like the game is processing a mouse click over that button when waking up, but I don’t know why.

The way the length is decided currently is 1-4 stages, each containing 5-10 waves. So 5x6 is not possible.

Not easily.

Absolutely not. Ending session is for when you wish to leave the game immediately – it’s not for score optimization.

Changed in v.80 :medal_sports: Idea

In v.80, I’m only applying the cap to planetary Invasion missions. :medal_sports: Bug

No, for technical reasons.

Medal shared

6 Likes

I didn’t know its name
thank you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But how is it possible at Space Race?

Nice, could “Fly Race” button be changed to “Fly Space Race”? “Fly Race” is kinda short,(of course no medal needed if this gets accepted).

Also what about:

Space Race has its own generation algorithm, it’s not a “normal CI mission” as you called it.

It’s fine, because the free space fluctuates (more/less) periodically. So you know when you’re about to get cramped. Perhaps stop firing during that period?

Nah.

6 Likes

:rofl: Extremely decisive

2 Likes

Well this sure looks weird

3 Likes

canon/cannon?

1 Like

I think it’s intended since the boss isn’t canon.

r/whooosh

3 Likes

cannnon

:warning: Servers will reboot for 10 seconds to apply v79.3 server-side patch.

5 Likes

Canon. It’s short for “canonical”. But it works as a pun vs “cannon” in English.

I can’t replicate this. Were you doing something weird, like going in circles around the Lasergun? Or was your frame rate too low?

5 Likes

I moved slowly to the side just before the lasergun was going to lock onto me.

when?!:joy:

4 Likes

He was planning to add this boss as a comeback into ciu so we don’t know when

3 Likes

bwahahaha

Bowser

Are we expecting to return to regular theme in the next version?

1 Like

Bug : mouse is locked down when I go to the select language page in a squawk block mission
https://hw19.cdn.asset.aparat.com/aparat-video/1a29b6a48151e3b4f784f5538ae2b20a32681383-480p.mp4?wmsAuthSign=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJ0b2tlbiI6IjhkODBjOTM3ODc3M2Q5NDQxYzIxMDUzNmFjMmNiMjQ0IiwiZXhwIjoxNjE5NTIyNTA3LCJpc3MiOiJTYWJhIElkZWEgR1NJRyJ9.IJoSw5wRAdyXfQFxgNOp0aZIkTAYtLwr9mDqD3qt6-Q

1 Like
1 Like