Early Access version 78

iA, can you let us translate disconnection error messages

2 Likes

Stupid suggestion but, can it be possible to make bosses or all chickens blink? They look like they are staring into my soul constantly (I remember them doing it in CI3)

7 Likes

Imagine a slob god winking at you

why not give them rotating heads like CI4+ regular chickens

1 Like
Should Boss Chickens have rotating heads?
  • Yes
  • N O

0 voters

2 Likes

iA, this was suggested by @Akemisora and @gabytzu before, but I forgot to say this until now.

They suggested about removing cowards on these waves, but I turned these down because back then, cowards used to flee from the ship. Now they do not, until you shoot them. This makes them a huge problem on Grids and Wormhole, or any thing involving you in a tight spot.

I’d like to suggest completely banning cowards and slobs (Not enough space to dodge these EITHER.) from Pulsating/Palpitating Grid, and Wormhole. (Or other tight waves).

Also: Please give the medals to Akemisora and gabytzu, not me. The suggestions are not mine.

From Version 44:

7 Likes

It’s kind of hard to see the Chickenaut’s projectiles when toxic chickens are around. They camouflage in the toxic cloud. Could they be changed to like, a red color or something?

7 Likes

maybe make the toxic cloud purple

6 Likes

that would be cool ngl

The UFO chick’s projectiles also have the same problem.

Tbh some explosions such as the one for mysterious ship are insanely annoying in double teams… there are times when you can’t even see your own ship let alone the projectiles.

Some of the bad reviews are mostly about the projectiles being behind the explosions, I mean, they should be above everything else, you aren’t dodging explosions afterall. And yes I know that you’ll say ‘‘but what about Tone down effects?’’ Truth is most people might not even think about looking through the options. I personally think the tone down effects option
should be only for explosions and other effects. Projectiles should be above everything else by default.

5 Likes

This callsign is inappropriate:

2 Likes

oh c’mon that callsign is canadian compared to most xbox gamertags

2 Likes

I found inappropriate callsign. sikim means fuck in Turkish.

fsafhgre

3 Likes

Oh man! His name is saying FuckAllah.

2 Likes

These are 2 ideas that I have thought in them.
1- With the things which need CHL to buy, instead of pressing on buy then opening the menu to press on contraband,

we can make the contraband button be up the buy button or beside the buy button if the information is too big and make the hint button beside, also the contraband button will be disabled and the buy button will be on if the player has the CHL, and the buy button will be disabled and the contraband button will be on if the player does not have a CHL, like this.

2- Can the information of DPO’s be changed? Here it is written," Prevents destruction of your spacecraft by temporarily phasing out to the next convenient parallel dimension and back again." Can it be changed to," Provides to your spacecraft invulnerability for a short time."

1 Like

These messages are generated in a low-level layer that has no concept of translations.

That’s their intent. They’re not here to be your friends after all.

But seriously, ever since regular chickens started turning their heads, blinking would require a lot more textures than it’s worth. Bosses are similar. They don’t need as many frames, but each frame is much larger. Again, not worth it.

2 Likes

Changed in v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

It appears for me :thinking:

No

No

Yes, but since the galaxy was regenerated so recently, I don’t want to make such drastic changes yet

I’m not going to make further health changes unless supported by a poll.

I found it consistently easy to dodge them if I move into one of the corners in anticipation of the attack, then move slightly inwards and upwards as soon as the chickens are launched.

Powerups are collected in the same order (priority) as they are spawned. Not worth the code to fix this.

Yes, it’s a little thing.

Changed in v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

No, you need to move significantly far away from the wormhole before your contacts can locate you again.

This has cascading consequences, so requires more work than I can spare right now. Perhaps later.

Ugh. The reason for this is actually very ugly, and is related to auto-fitting text withing columns. I’ve worked around this by making the column wider, but the problem will reappear once some scores exceed 100 billion.
Fixed in v.79 :medal_sports: Bug

This was done for a technical reason, and is not fixable.

I though this was fixed in v.70 (:bug: Fixed bleeding of “upgrade bar” squares in non-native resolutions), but apparently not completely
Fixed in v.79 :medal_sports: Bug

In what way?

Well, no, because you’re forced to kill them in order anyway.

Kind of fixed in v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

Possibly, but not right now. Added to list.

Yes. It is related to how movement is blended between the initial appearance and the repeated movement loop.

I’ve made it wider on all difficulties. Changed in v.79 :medal_sports: Idea

That already happens.

3 Likes

Ok I will make the poll for @SA-GoldenBoss128

Should “Father Brain” be buffed 33% in health?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters