Early Access version 78

MAIN CHANGES

This update fixes some minor issues which caused the v.77 build to be rejected by Steam.

:warning: The game is still in feature freeze until the Steam version is released. Development will continue after that.

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. :warning: Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any in-mission progress
  • all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
  • if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
  • :gear: Language selection now persists across logins.
  • :gear: Purchasing: Prices are now correctly localized (decimal/thousand separators)
  • :gear: Purchasing: Pricing improvements (Ruble symbol is now ₽, zł and ₫ now printed after price, spacing between currency symbol and amount)
  • :bulb: Steam: Mission now automatically pauses if Steam overlay appears (@Alucard :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Absolver beam now clears projectiles in a +30% wider range than the beam itself (@Francis :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Reactor/engine/heatsink upgrades now have a non-linear cost progression (to match weapons)
  • :gear: Purchasing: Most non-dollar currency symbols are now printed after the price.
  • :gear: Removed requirement for “[EARLY ACCESS]” to appear in the title of shared videos.

BACKUPS

You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). :warning: Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.

22 Likes

This showed up when I tried launching the Steam version.

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/chatting-place/10193/14076?u=vermishelb

By the way, this happens not because the standalone version is launched. It just happens whenever the lucky person launches the game. And we still don’t want this to be fixed.

An update to the Steam version has also been released.

I’m a bit confused here.

So does that affect the futured shared videos? Or you can edit the past video title and remove EARLY ACCESS, or both?

No need to add Early Access anymore huh
That is somewhat better,sometimes I want to add more but full 100/100

1 Like

Only videos from now on. Previous videos are sufficiently different from the current version that they still need [EARLY ACCESS] in the title.

I’ve fixed it, thanks.

Uh-oh. So this ‘bug’ is independent of the stand-alone version? That’s bad.

I still don’t know how to fix it, though :thinking:

7 Likes

This happens even if the standalone version is not installed. At least for me.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So, I have a question:
If we’ve been logged in by e-mail do we need to do this?

1 Like

Relax – I mean I’ve fixed the EULA. Not the multiple personality disorder.

8 Likes

It’s not necessary. You can use your e-mail to restore your account instead.

3 Likes

When the Henterprise (at Hend Game) health is depleted (When the explosion animation is going to be launched), the darkness pushes away, but not while the main explosion. The darkness should be also pushed away, when Henterprise shoots beam and stars.

1 Like

In balloon chickens , the last balloon has no explosion effect.
(screenshot will upload)

Isn’t it better that after one of the brothers goes crazy, in addition to his speed, his lasers speed also increases?

2 Likes

Already suggested

2 Likes

I got bug with league dare, it’s happen in my video below

:grimacing:
aahhhhhh

1 Like

It’s because of the update.

2 Likes

Okay, but you still have an option to put early access in your videos even though its not recommended?

Who said it’s not recommended? You just have an option not to type it now.

3 Likes

https://hajifirouz1.cdn.asset.aparat.com/aparat-video/ec0d814c058dfbb742f388aa98307a7b32240506-1080p.mp4?wmsAuthSign=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJ0b2tlbiI6ImIzMzNlN2I3YmJhYzg3YTcwMjMxZGZjZWY5NjYwZjU3IiwiZXhwIjoxNjE4NTE1NjkzLCJpc3MiOiJTYWJhIElkZWEgR1NJRyJ9.CNUEX1tzEzpDg_qHtqxYvG9r_HodnLYtLo-e3L4PHhg
Bug in game touch
I was using a touch screen but it didn’t work well

3 Likes