This update fixes some minor issues which caused the v.77 build to be rejected by Steam.
The game is still in feature freeze until the Steam version is released. Development will continue after that.
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
- if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
- Language selection now persists across logins.
- Purchasing: Prices are now correctly localized (decimal/thousand separators)
- Purchasing: Pricing improvements (Ruble symbol is now ₽, zł and ₫ now printed after price, spacing between currency symbol and amount)
- Steam: Mission now automatically pauses if Steam overlay appears (@Alucard Idea)
- Absolver beam now clears projectiles in a +30% wider range than the beam itself (@Francis Idea)
- Reactor/engine/heatsink upgrades now have a non-linear cost progression (to match weapons)
- Purchasing: Most non-dollar currency symbols are now printed after the price.
- Removed requirement for “[EARLY ACCESS]” to appear in the title of shared videos.
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.