Early Access version 77

@InterAction_studios looks like you got another customer, wonder who could it be?

For real, thank you so much for giving me and many others an unforgettable childhood. Mad respect and congrats on making an amazing game :partying_face:

13 Likes

I couldn’t afford the license currently so I got a small key pack

I can’t pay through paypal and steam because I don’t like both these apps. Can the purchase be with another way?

I mean, the game’s not really unplayable without a license. It’s a waste of six euros currently, in my opinion.

I’d really like you to explain why you don’t like Steam.

So is it finally the time to start working on co-op? Even the one where one player hosts the game. That’s what we’ve been waiting for months

Answer:

It’s like saying “I’m gonna make the game if the game becomes successful”. I’m saying it now, it’s probably not gonna be successful because of no multiplayer. Like selling empty pizza boxes and saying they are gona have pizza in it at some point if they sell successfully.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios: can you show, what happened if instead of ordinary chickens will appear Coward Chicken from Egg Cannon ?

2 Likes

A waste storm

1 Like

Touhou but better (?)

:bulb:: Egg Cannon boss: Chicken Wobble now depends on difficulty (Chick @0%, Chicken @25%, Metal-suit Chicken @50% Coward Chicken @75% Toxic Chicken @100% UFO Chicken @140%) (@RoboCat :medal_sports: Idea)
(FAKE)

2 Likes

It is not letting me logging through it even if every thing was correct.

bruh just wait it out. I am aware that Steam can be really unresponsive sometimes, but make sure once you’re logged in, never log out.

What are bugs of other recruits visit planets and stuff, meanwhile I was visting a local space burger then a space ship came by pay a visit to the space burger, but the spaceship kept teleporting around the star system, then suddenly teleporting to the space burger orbit in peace. (That’s how I can explain a bug comically)

I seriously would want that, same for Henterprise’s

1 Like

Ok guys, I have logged in Steam. Anyone who want to be my friend, my name is ahmedkiller6780. And my code is 1200040968 if the name is not there.

Why don’t you make like this?
(Chick 0%, Chicken 25%, Chickenaut chicken 50%, Coward Chicken 60%, Toxic chicken 75%, UFO chicken 100%, Chicken, Chickenaut chicken 110%, Coward chicken, Toxic chicken 120%, Toxic chicken, Coward chicken and UFO chicken 130%. And the ultimate thing is all the chickens mentioned above will be on 140%.) And for henterprise is the same thing except the Chickenaut chicken be changed with Armored Chicken.

Small suggestion:
I think players who have bought CHL should be able to toggle the badge next to their name On/OFF.
If I had CHL, I personally wouldn’t want the badge displayed.
(Note: I don’t know if it’s a feature or not)

Another small suggestion:
Feather fields as individual mission places.
Just like how there’s an asteroid field, a feather field where you could do 'em feathery mission.

P.S.: I don’t know if any of the two have been suggested and I’d rather not search now because at the time of writing this, I am on mobile. And it’s not the best phone either, so it would be rather of a pain.
Do call out if they have been suggested though.

2 Likes

the ‘about’ button in the site should make you scroll down to the ‘INTRODUCTION’ text instead of reloading the page

this shouldn’t be linked but here tutorial lol
How To Create a Smooth Scrolling Effect (w3schools.com)

the screenshots section is just cut off from the trailer

make logo speen and background move(background dont go with the mouse scrolling) if possible

1 Like

fun fact: you can click this now (click the image to test if the link works without wasting time) image