Early Access version 76

Everyones wants to deny all of your medals
(I think, idk ok?)
How many medals did you have at this point? a hundred? (You can ignore this first one), what is the point of balancing bosses when they are already balanced, keep it as the original v40 (I think) state

If you played double teams you’ll noticed that big chicken is very fast even at easy missions, while other bosses like sweater chicken are slow.

1 Like

The sweater chicken thing is slow for a reason, randomized egg attacks/attack intervals, while big chocken just has a straight egg attack (only shoots down, no up right left) that shoots fast, so the “very fast” thing you mentioned is a “compensation” to the straight egg attack

Tl:dr: Sweater chicken has a “randomized” attack, I don’t want a supersonic randomized attacker roaming at me at all times

Big Chicken should be slow(maybe not as sweater chicken) because it moves fast(at random directions) and it could hit you by surprise while fighting another boss that forces you to stay somewhere like uco or crab. It just acts the same at all difficulties.

you gonna buffed boss in big chicken’s
waste all lives or phase-out’s in SSH on Elite Mission

Does making big chicken slower is buffing for you?

And stop coping other people.

Also stop Buffing & Mirrored Waves too…

If Big Chicken will be slower in Double team, so that not a buffing. It is a good thing. He is very fast or I can say he is impossible.

1 Like

And here are the Arabic numerals:
۱ ۲ ۳ ۴ ۵ ۶ ۷ ۸ ۹ ۰.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0.

2 Likes

Again”? Why, did you spend money the first time? :roll_eyes:

They are already in your favourites. I’m not going to write code to cover a case that will never occur in reality (i.e., having a CHL and then losing it)

7 Likes

Yes, a lot (0,00 €)

2 Likes

When you

Also @InterAction_studios so you have free time for these?

Sorry for bother like this, just answer no if can’t (I really want these)

1 Like

iA, how about adding Double Team missions in the League? They can have a maximum of 5 waves, the difficulty can be lower than 50% too, and to send it both players have to have a CHL. Environments are disallowed.

This gonna require a pain of code since SS can’t below 40%/50%

The difficulty bar is a thing, so it’s not gonna be that hard, I think.

I think someone suggested in before and denied.

1 Like

You’re doing that on purpose.

@InterAction_studios:

The best example to Big Chicken is 120th Anniversary boss, it moves fast according to difficulty. So please apply this change but only for Double Team:

Also could you add “Most recent score” in-case your recent score wasn’t the best one:

I did:

1 Like

If so, the score leaderboard for each mission will have to be reset again

1 Like

Hey I found a bug at Anonymize Player (On) Stats
CIU 2021-04-07 23-46-47-87

his per hour still not locks
Still. Fix or Won’t Fix

2 Likes

iA, how about adding a limit of how many times you can dare a single person within a span of 2 WEEKS in League? This way to prevent harassing and other shit (which is happening)

Should?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

How many
  • NO LIMIT. HAHA I FARM POINTS FROM A GUY I’M SO PRO :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

0 voters

5 Likes