Early Access version 76

If you’re complaining, why are you still here? Following by your logic you should’ve left a long time ago.

It was meant to be a rebalancing, not a buff though.

Doing the regeneration now was a bit hasty, I concur, but quitting now isn’t a good idea, we’re still helping iA to rebalance the game.

1 Like

Staying in the forum doesnt bother your interest right? If yes, I do want to see how more bad the game will get until the end. Quiting the game for a time period, doesnt need to make me quit the forum.

1 Like

Also, this sounds pretty similar to Sophodot’s suggestion about spacecraft rebalancing

vedic math

1 Like

Michael Trevor

Fixed in v.77

Bi-di is not supported. If you need Latin characters within Persian text, you should write it backwards. In this particular case, the translated phrase should look like “%09”

As I’ve mentioned, this is not supported. And there are no plans to support it in the future.
Also, I think there’s some confusion about the meaning of “Arabic numerals”. For me, Arabic numerals are 0123456789. What numerals do you mean? Provide a link.

This is intended.

What constitutes a “game changing feature” is open to interpretation and debate (and conflict). At least giving them out always is consistent.

Revoked.

4 Likes

I think they are talking about these.

2 Likes

But that’s not even what I want, I want Big Chicken only in Double Team to be less faster. I want its speed to be balanced like Sweater Chicken.

medol farming :\

Still, in normal missions when you get like 6 (i think is the max limit?) having them move faster would absolutely kill bomber mains and the only spacecrafts that would be used in the entire game would be H&C and Müllers. Not a fan.

Well, he said for Double Teams only this time, so it should be ok

1 Like

Wouldn’t that discourage bomber mains to play Double Team without spamming Phase-outs?

No, because from what GoldenBoss said Boss Chicks in Double Teams always use their max speed, so with this change they’ll have a low speed on lower difficulties

I think need to add experimental missions that will allow players to test different things, and at the end there is a window with rating and comment text box on it

iA, when I press “Windows+:” to bring emoji keyboard, then I select the emoji I want, the game accept the emoji when it’s selected by mouse computer only, when I press “Enter” it doesn’t work in-game.

I need to spend :weary: :tired_face: money again ?

Read it again:

3 Likes

you quoted an entire message and didn’t even read the “for free”

1 Like

The correct way is to disable double mission button for regular users