Early Access version 75

Please
Stop
Buffing
Bosses
PLEASE!

8 Likes

uh the infini-chick already shoots 6 barrages and spiral attack in double team is impossible to dodge because with other bosses can ram at you
and casual players exist for this to try to defeat the double team missions

And the bullet is chonk as shit and you only have a small room to dodge

should we let IA make the idea bosses thing first? like i see legitamitely no changes to the game, other than just double team, nothing was unique either, there is no new bosses, literally, and i think adding new bosses and after that, buffing older bosses is a better choice

For the love of god, please let iA making something cool instead of making hard things harder

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios Take a look at this

Please take it into consideration next update.

23 Likes

I would like some new content. Although iA stated that, as of now, the game needs no new content

4 Likes

So basically in Double Team, Iron Chef sometimes only throws 1 vegetable when he tries to do the double throw attack, the unthrowed vegetable sticks to his other hand (I only see this after I lost the mission though)

1 Like

I would like to see/hear new music as well. Playing the mission/victory theme for special bosses like magnetic, henley, bossa ect. is poor excuse for a lack of new boss theme. This work only with alien mother ship. Everything else just fall down. This reminds me how the PSP version of Platypus doesnt have a boss theme, despite that the PC version already had one, but things right there are pretty different from what we have here.

4 Likes

Mysterious Ship appears faster than Mother Hen-Ship.

And they’re not in a line.

1 Like

Why should they?

Sorry, but this annoys me a bit.

1 Like

I’m mildly annoyed that the 150 posts here had little to do with Cyberpunk 2077 and weak game launches.

kibrpnk 2020

1 Like

Chocoenpunk 3212

1 Like

wake up recruit
we have a galaxy to save

4 Likes

or steal from
savage best mision tyep

I feel bad for a good tweak like that to be removed completely, how about instead you make it available from 110% or 120% difficulty? That way it’ll be only available at super-hard missions(aka more suitable difficulty for it) and won’t appear that many times too.

And since tweaks can be removed, let’s talk about Superchick’s size increase at Double Team, I thought his speed will reduce the more he gets bigger(because he isn’t that fast at normal boss battle), but turns out I’m wrong and he’s still crazy fast but bigger which made the fight harder of course. I’ll just make a poll to know people’s opinion if Superchick should be smaller or slower or should be as he is:

Should Superchick at Double Team be smaller
  • Yes, reduce his size.
  • No, but he should be slower.
  • No, he’s fine.
0 voters

Also check Donny’s suggestion in-case you haven’t noticed from b4:

And please answer my question if possible:

That good, but is it intended that Special Forces moves left(or right) first then throw bombs at Double Team, while he do the opposite at normal battle?

B4 any of you reply, I already stopped boss buffing suggestions, I just don’t want Egg Cannon’s tweak above to be completely removed but to be available at very high and suitable difficulties for it, that only.

no

1 Like

iA need to buff the Yolk-Star 2nd Phase, it’s too easy to beat