Early Access version 75

yolk-star itself is already hard. Yolk-Star itself is already hard

AND PLEASE STOP BUFFING BOSSES FOR GOD SAKE!

1 Like

Yolk-Star Himself is already hard enough
and for god-sake casual players E X I S T S

2 Likes

Buffing the yolk star on 2nd phase isn’t a good idea to have and it takes forever to kill it

it’s will be harder if play on massive condition

the 1st is really hard, but the 2nd phase it’s too easy, i don’t said that the yolk-star is easy

And the hend game, I can easily beat cuz the health of ship is suck

Did you play in SSH (Superstar Hero)?

First of all

1. Play it on tourist difficulty

2. We don’t need to buff the yolk star on the 2nd phase of it

I always play in SSH, never play in normal

The 1st phase is hard enough.
The second phase is like “Finish him” phase.

Why you want yolk star go full hell?!

Of course, she is the villain that all

1 Like

Please. Yolk star is already hard. There’s no buffing needed.

How about reducing the health of the footballs in bend/kick it like beckhen so that its easy to kill them if the player is not upside down

2 Likes

(WARNING: THIS IS OVER EXAGGERATED, PLEASE I BEG YOU, THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUFF BOSSES, STOP DOING THAT, AND ASK FOR NEW THINGS INSTEAD, FOR DEAR ON GOD, ON BIG SMOKE, ON EARRAPES, ON MEMES, ON EVERYTHING PLEASE SPARE THE CASUAL’S LIVES)

WHY DIDNT IA ADD:
UCHO 5? (Yes, it was blessed a lot in many years)
DISCO EGG?
YOLK STAR’S LOST BROTHER?
COMMANDO CHICKEN?
NINJA CHICK?
C.L.U.C.K CHICKEN TEAM?
PIRATE CHICKEN BOSS?
FOOTBALLER CHICKEN?
CHICKEN CRUISER?
ROBOTIC CHICKEN BOSS?
MATROYSKA EGG?
CK-02 DEFILER?
CHYDRA?
THE REBEL?
BLUEBERRY CANNON?
Y-RAY?
SUPER ION BLASTER?
TORNADO?
T-SHOT?
PULSE CANNON?
ASTEROID GUN?
NAILGUN?
LAVA CANNON?
LASER CHAINGUN?
AIMER DROIDS?
EGG TORMENTOR?
YOLK SPLIT?
COCK-MANDER?

IA, you gotta make something better, my man, buffing bosses is way less fun, add newer bosses than buffing bosses, I was burnt out (and probably every else is) just bc of this one problem, they are already very balanced, add new bosses, and balancing the set new bosses to create a better experience

For the love of god, of big smoke, on earth, Ask for newer bosses instead of this buffing bull crap, you gotta hear me out CASUAL’S EXIST!, not everyone here are “diehard fans”, “masters of the game” alright?

7 Likes

to sum up, just like how a poll’s result was,

STOP. TRYING. TO. BUFF. BOSSES.

3 Likes

this exist for your challenges

Should we stop buffing bosses
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

There is nothing new, trust me, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW HAS ADDED, did you look like a failure after reading this?, spread this quote in every single update added, #weneednewbosses, in about 34 (lmao funny number, jk) updates released, there is NOTHING NEW IN TERMS OF MODELING (no, not counting feather brain, that model is old as hell)
YOU, aquan, made an unforgettable, and lamentable mistake
goldenboss, stop buffing bosses, alright? like i know you are fustrated of this, but PLEASE, NEWER THINGS ARE ALWAYS BETTER

4 Likes

Its just stupidity on buffing bosses

If we can just suggest something else instead of buffing the bosses then, We can get iA to add new stuffs into ciu like new bosses/enemies etc
Example: Ninja Chick as a boss in the feather fields mission
However though, Buffing the bosses is just straight up nonsense and it makes the game harder and it takes forever to kill it

2 Likes