Early Access version 75

Some people never learn. He didn’t even show some proofs/examples about the “bad suggestions”.

Some people will never move the hell out of there to Chatting Place. C’mon, is it that hard?

Well, the topic is about EA suggestions, so I’d say that it’s partially on-topic.

WBP started outside of CID, and at its peak we (or at least I) haven’t been particularly active there (most notably, we talked with IA over voice chat once or a few times) as far as weapon balancing was concerned. The majority of WBP work (aside from what galba did solo) was done in a forum DM between me and galba, and later on a private server which, at its biggest, had 5 people in it (iirc). So I’m not sure if we count as members of the “secret society”.

Intended behaviour. If it wasn’t, it’d’ve been changed ages ago.

3 Likes

It’s not related to early access as much as to complaining about Nikito’s complaints without proves, though he is both right and wrong.

3 Likes

IA can UCOs drop one unit of food besides coins when they die

isn’t the chicken inside ucho vaporized when ucho explodes already

Absolver vaporizes everything and still drops food.

Idk. It’s far from something I’ve got a strong opinion on, but it would be pretty funny for it to drop a single roast chicken. :joy:

4 Likes

The food burnt and game deleted it

The game don’t want you to have cancer.

hello again my fellow CIUers

guten morgen

1 Like

gmornin :))

hey comrade

chào các đồng chí

5 Likes

It has kinda come to my attention that asteroids are kinda hard to see under certain space backgrounds and so, I’ve come up with some new asteroid designs.Bright Asteroid
I increased the general brightness of the asteroid, but I fear it might not be enough to distinguish it from the background, so I put ores in the asteroid below.
Ored asteroid
I presume I could’ve done a better job with the ores, but they’re there to help differentiate the asteroid from the background.
lava asteroid single
I made the red asteroids glow with hot, yellow lava to help distinguish it from the red background found in hot environments.

Unfortunately, I don’t exactly know how color blindness works, so it might turn out that these designs are flawed, so feel free to criticize these designs.

And if you’re wondering why I’m suggesting this cosmetic tweak, it’s for the people who have eyesight problems, and so rather than just excluding them, I hope that with these changes, it might help them. I know that modifying the asteroid textures is a pretty sizable task AFAIK, but it might be worth it if it means helping out a whole bunch of people.

22 Likes

maybe this could be included in the color blind mode

1 Like

Tbh the asteroids in the wave Asteroids! no, really! are kinda hard to see in a normal environment, regardless of the CI background used, at least for me.

3 Likes

Hey IA can you read those? (if you don’t want or it’s not necessary)

-Can you add by use any key button in keyboard (to turn it off and turn it back on when you need) to hide those (the red circles).

It’s kind annoying and I can’t see the spacecraft and bullets. Although it takes up about 5% of the screen but I want to remove it so I can see all full screen.

-Create key button shortcuts or add part fleet change in page “prepare to fly” to change weapons, spacecraft and satelittes.

-In wave “twice infinity” (>100%), the chickens have shoot yellow bullets but chicken infinity in wave “chicken multiplicity” (>100%) don’t have, “double team” either.

-Add mega bosses in ironman too (the yolk star, egg cannon, hen ship), I mean not add them into double team, it’s already hard than double team (or not), just add them as single wave.

-Will the weapons have uncommon, rare, legendary (like spacecraft)?

(I just want IA add the first part only, the
other part will depends about he have or not)

3 Likes

Don’t

This should work

why why why? actually i think of this idea for like way before you, but i didnt request it, simply quite hard, in this situation? idk, it’s kinda hard when a lot of chickens are roaming around when “multiplied”