Early Access version 75

hello

No it’'s not, The corn shotgun itself always turns into popcorn while overheating

Intentional. Won’t fix.

What. Fix that corn shotgun overheating after mission completed on. No recieved that medal iceman…

similar to how it’s a feature and can’t be fixed, you are a bug which can’t be fixed.

I AM NOT A LIAR AND THEREFORE CORN SHOTGUN NEVER OVERHEATS
Seriously, It’s not even a bug to have a corn shotgun to run out of power
What is wrong with you?

Corn Shotgun never overheats
but maxinum overheats
and recieved medal iceman bug too…

Let me get this straight, The corn shotgun does not overheat as it turns into popcorns while shooting

That not a bug btw
Is the features that it have

No. That one
when maxinum overheats
CIU 2021-03-24 10-57-26-96
CIU 2021-03-24 10-57-26-962
then complete mission
CIU 2021-03-24 11-10-05-32
of coolant canisters effected on corn shotgun
of couarce corn shot maximum never overheat but 15 seconds getting overheat or spacecraft destroyed

Thats what I said about the corn shotgun

But complete mission medals iceman too…
on fix complete mission no medals iceman.
somehow effected maximum corn shot

Whats wrong with it?
It always never overheats and gives you iceman medal at the end of the mission

1 Like

im late to this Dreamy War, but how is that a “bug” like corn used to be “unoverheatable” meaning you cannot overheat, counting that as a iceman medal, it’s like uhhhh intended to happen i guess
the thing im trying to say is that, corn is NOT a bug, seriously, that is intended to happen

@SA-GoldenBoss128
seriously, im done with your excuses here.
ALL of your excuse about everything related to difficulty/buff are either: they will get used to it, if we dont buff the boss it’s pointless rn if not buff remove it away from the game bcuz it’s too weak and lastly our typical the game is easy
look, many people aren’t as skilled as you are.
they have skill limit, I do too.
I seriously don’t want any of your stupid boss buff anymore.
(and dont pull out but francis also buffed EC as it was a fair buff and is reasonable.)

2 Likes

CORN SHOTGUN! IS! NOT! EVEN! A! BUG!

1 Like

that’s literally intended to be there

I know it’s been 8 hours since this was posted, I know it’s my fault for starting the arguments again, but I need to clarify that even though I’m not in the CID anymore nor am I interested in joining (i have a tendency to be an idiot a lot) I can confirm that no, there is not a secret society. Besides, it is not humanly possible to have 100 bug/idea medals on just one person. Not even GB has that level of medals.

Care to elaborate who? Galbatorix, GgWw, Sufi made the WBP possible. Emerald and a lot of others made very good suggestions such as Ghost Trails, etc. OneWingLunarian made some very good balances to the bosses and also submitted some great concepts. There’s been a few hiccups here and there, but it’s been mostly stable with the ideas and balances. There’s also the medals giving points (though i forgot who exactly added that).

4 Likes

If you can still shoot, then it doesn’t count as overheat and coolant cruisers also don’t apply after overheating of corn shotgun.

Ok, so in the 100+ posts made here since I posted last night, I literally didn’t read one that InterAction would likely get any benefit from reading whatsoever when it comes to designing the game. If there was one, I apologize, but I probably missed it in among all the other stuff that I was skimming through.

Can we just behave ourselves, please? This sort of stuff is just not worth ranting about, and it’s certainly not worth filling up an EA topic with. Some of this belongs in chatting place, or in messages, or on the discord for those of you who are on there, and frankly, a good deal of it probably didn’t need to get posted at all. At this rate, the topic may well get locked temporarily. Play nice.

“You must be the change that you wish to see in the Chicken Invaders Universe Early Access update 76.”
emphasis mine

15 Likes