Early Access version 75

He meant the space between ships is too much perhaps.

@InterAction_studios
I found a bug.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560838017539899394/824917036206391356/2021-03-26_16-04-11.mp4

When you’re travelling through a wormhole, and you play a mission, your ship stays still, and does not continue it’s wormhole travel until you exit the mission. I told @Arnav to observe what my ship does as well, and what they see is different.

8 Likes

IA,For some reason
Players who are doing their mission
in their screen who is locating them,see the player leave the wormhole early when they are doing mission
while on @OneWingLunarian Screen, After the mission it’s continue the wormhole traveling

Arnav means that my ship kept going for him even when I was doing the mission. But for me, it stayed still until I stopped the mission.

The same thing happens during travels between star systems too.

must be a server bug

I’ve known that kind of bug for a long time, but i dont have any person to test that
Here’s the the same kind of bug but iA didnt respone

Suggestion for Double Team Rushes:

Add glows to the side of the screen like Key Rushes! Although… What colours should they be?
Choose from the poll below!

What colours should the glows be? (For Double Team Rushes)

0 voters

To IA:
Please give the medal to the winner for the most highly voted colour suggestion. Their names are on the side of the glow colour.

8 Likes

iA, my PC started lagging a lot, and CIU crashed during the Egg City fight. Is it due to the lag?

Ironman Competition should have red sun instead of ordinary yellow.

oh yeah apply this too if it’s frozen as visual because fuck physics

is nice

1 Like

Ironman already has some glows. The hot glow or the frost all around the screen

so long king bowser

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/560838017539899394/824928296877686834/gay_bowser.mp3

7 Likes

The glow should be a colour that’s thematically appropriate to a Double Team and not easily confused with Key Rush.

I can’t think of one at the moment, so I’m just going to let things play out.

2 Likes

well named too much space too high that…CIU 2021-03-26 18-46-54-19

Blue and Red seems appropriate. Red team and Blue team. One good one bad?

3 Likes

:thinking:

19 Likes

Superchick’s color pattern? Nice

Superchick is best chick

1 Like

This makes mw think that lore of Double Team is: “Recruits put 2 bosses into arena and a recruit fight them till the death while the others cheering.”

Love it.

2 Likes

Not really a double team, but still something, right?