Early Access version 74.2

Some bosses/enemies have this effect and I’m cool with it basically.

Since boss sizes are big, why don’t we make a bigger zoom on double team, like 200% zoom so that you can gave more clearance in dodging from enemy’s projectiles, hoping this will be applied in both regular and ironman double teams

Fact: it was already zoomed out once

Then how much zoom that was applied on that

125% zoom. Before that it was 110% if I could recall

I think 125% is not enough to be honest, I have no idea why the superchick and infinichick projectiles are bigger when they zoomed in

Idk if we should zoom more or not. For now, just spam Amplifiers on them fuckers. Nobody will bully you because you play SS on Tourist.

1 Like

By the way iA, the Mysterious Ship’s explosion doesn’t destroy the other boss’s bullets in Double Teams.

2 Likes

CI2 be like:

1 Like

Thanks, iA. Also take a look at this plz.

I’ve fixed a lot (all?) of these. Please check again in v.75

Fixed in v.75 :medal_sports: Bug

No

Detail

There’s a limit to how long the comment is in the database. It’s not simply about “filling up all screen space”

Any change I make for Double Teams only means that I’d have to duplicate the boss and tweak the values. I’d rather not do that, because it complicates maintenance. I’ve made some changes in certain cases because the boss was already duplicated for another reason (e.g. to change its size)

4 Likes

Just to not see it fade by itself while Henperor is away from it.

Also iA what about Early Access version 74.2 - #254 by SA-GoldenBoss128

Sorry I posted it again, but the 1st time you started replying b4 I could edit the post below, so I thought you maybe you didn’t see it.

RNG gonna slap hard

Tails chase (perfect frame pause)

1 Like

:clap: Perfect :clap: frame :clap: pause

2 Likes

iA, I know this is stupid but can you add post-processing stuff?

Changed in v.75 :medal_sports: Idea

Not really. The engine doesn’t support render-to-texture, which is a prerequisite for post-processing.

3 Likes

Apologies for bringing up this dead post, but now that there are enough votes (I think) maybe it’s the appropriate time to bring this back up again.

1 Like

Honestly, half of all the genuinely good ideas have been met with “engine limitations”. How limited is the engine?

3 Likes

iA is the maximum number of environments 3 at competitive missions(except space race)?

Thanks, you should take a look at this too.

Another thing that confuses me, Boron Railgun overheats from red to white, shouldn’t it be opposite?

Could Egg Cannon fire 2 orange bullets together instead of 1 from 100% difficulty?(This is Francis’ suggestion I shared above, I’m just making it more obvious).

When you explore 1 Wormhole then click “Travel through wormhole” button this will appear:

Could you add a “Back” button at the top-left? I know you can click anywhere to exit but to be more easier and fitting.

Now I’m kinda confused. I have v74.2 as showed in the screenshot above but still there are no massive environments at retro missions. Should I download the update again or just wait for v75?