Early Access version 74.2

You mean from red to yellow. But IA I think it should only shoot and overheat with the yellow color and without changing color as in CI4.

No.

4 Likes

wbpbp when

Can the Egg Cannon’s phase 5 orange lasers be affected by projectile speed buffs from skill levels?

2 Likes

same thing for cheetos

Yeah i’m talking about the cheetos

in that case, the orange electro-beams too should be affected by the speed buffs

but how would that work

they move faster on the Cannonade and they vanish faster on the confrontation

Also, perhaps the giant egg should be fired with less delay? The charge up takes too long.

Yea, and the electrical circles launched by the cannonade too

2 Likes

For Hend Game: The starting giant laser never ever kills you. There needs to be a change done to make it more dangerous. Perhaps make it fire it’s giant laser whenever you get too close to the dish?

Oh, and make it not last so long. You get to whale on the Henterprise so much because the laser takes like 5 seconds to go away.

Maybe make it fire the 8 purple taper beams straight as well (only in the first shot)

1 Like

But that’s for Henterprise Hencounter

On Hencounter it fires them once the giant laser disappears; here they would be fired together, and with no warning

2 Likes

But in Hend game, the laser is just a joke. Giant and mighty, but without the brains for brawn.

Maybe making it fire as it does on the last stage (it’d shoot if you get close) could do it, and also make it last for less time.

1 Like

Do you mean the cheetos?

3 Likes

Yes, those

4 Likes

Lmao, I love how everyone calls them Cheetos.

3 Likes