v74.1 has issues (galactic landmark names are not correct, and you can’t travel within your spawning star system). Use v74.2 instead: ⬇ Download Early Access
The galaxy has been regenerated in this update. This means:
- The position of constellations, star systems, planets, etc. has changed
- Your spacecraft will be placed in a random position in the galaxy.
- Your exploration % will be reset (your 100% exploration medal, if you have one, will persist)
- All missions will be deleted and completely regenerated (due to this, recent/favourites/to-do/squadron assignments will also be reset)
- Challenge missions have been regenerated.
- All your Inbox messages have been cleared.
Everything else should not have been affected. Report any unexpected behaviour here ASAP!
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- all graphics options, which includes your window/borderless/fullscreen setting.
- if any options have been removed or added to a new version, then all menu options (not just graphics) will be lost.
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
- “Heavy Metal”: Pecking order is now easier to get (@TheGoldenBoss128 Idea)
v.74.2 emergency patch:
- Landmarks (Space Burgers/Heroes Academy/etc) are now named correctly (@EmeraldPlay Bug).
- Initial star system and constellation is now marked correctly as explored (@TheGoldenBoss128 Bug)
- Galactic exploration is now correctly set to 0%. (@2sN Bug)
- Missions are now correctly marked as massive/electic/etc (@TheGoldenBoss128 Bug)
- RTL: Fixed overlapping columns in top-10 and most-active messages.
- Fixed server-side translation memory leak (could result in phrase translations appearing ‘lost’ within the first 3 minutes of being created).
- League: Fixed small “dare” button overflow.
- Fixed cropped League mission codenames.
- Planet types (subnames) are now localized.
- Fixed wrong textIDs for regional shop tutorial.
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.