Early Access version 72

No, it does not work. I do not speak for no reason!

3 Likes

It works for me
Hm…

@InterAction_studios Can you “Feather Brain” Boss Health Buff
The Feather Brain Make Easy On SSH at 100%

IA check this post.

health buff is not a way for making the boss harder, it just making it more annoying… And Worth more points.

2 Likes

Why easy? It is not tourist skill man.

Eh Health Buff isn’t gonna affect the boss that much
Its just gonna make it longer and annoying

1 Like

Your owned items in store and “Back” in messages are not being translated no matter what.

Oh! I thought that would just hide email and stuff. My bad.

The language pop-up is still a bug, though.

If you meant why is image still pointing at Rookie? I suggested b4 to aim automatically at the skill that you’re forced to fly with and iA said “It’s not worth it”.

Bruh, I lidirally shared the medal with you just by suggesting Mother-Hen ship to shot 7 laser from 100% diff, of course I’ll get the medal with regy too unless iA applies in at all difficulties. Let’s just hope it gets accepted.

Can’t Enter from key rush

some few months from 5
again from fly mission after 5 months
iA could fix this

Key Rush can be played one time

1 Like

except for the part where reggy suggested it first

Didn’t OneWing suggest the Mother-Hen ship bullet increase 1st? I never said anything about it, I just said 7 bullets start from 100% diff instead of above it and I hot the medal too.

Good grief, is that really the name of a Key Rush mission? That’s funnier than most of the stuff that actually gets posted in the funny name topic. :joy:

1 Like

if you could fly the key rushes always, all of players was a billioner.

why is it mirrored? but the esc and W buttons are not?
also why it fade in/fade out with RTL? we now have fancy messenger not the fades.

Suggestion for Retro Missions: Add an Expert Loop and Insane Loop.

Retro Invaders Wave will have them move down in order, faster.

Invader Fly By wave will have more rows of ships.

Invader Crossing will have more invaders crossing.

4 Likes

Most of that post is written in a “yes, but…” style and I don’t have the time to enter these kinds of discussions.

Next time you notice this, let me know immediately and I’ll check the DB to see what’s wrong.

No, it’s an expression. Someone already replied to you about it.

Yes

That’s when the Ironman maintenance runs. I’ve delayed it avoid interfering with other daily maintenance.

Changed in v.73 :medal_sports: Idea. But for all difficulties, it would be too confusing otherwise.

Too much hassle.

Fixed

Awarded

Fixed

Will be added at some point. Not now, though.

Ok

Known.

Probably a CHL feature.

Fixed.

What @VerMishelb said. Will probably have to revert to a texture instead of an emoji :roll_eyes:.

Acknowledged. Will investigate.

Who else thinks it’s easy?

Argh! Right. Will see if/how this can be fixed.

Fixed (reported above)

Fixed.

5 Likes

hmmm… this means “wave 6 of 1” as it says.