Early Access version 72

By the way iA, the maximum amount of contacts can be bypassed if someone who didn’t reach the max amount of contacts adds you.
Also, could you add an option to increase the max amount of contacts?

3 Likes

So my CHL has disappeared and the game says “Coming Soon” when I try to claim another one. Is this deliberate, or am I doing something wrong?

2 Likes

Purchase is disabled until Steam release (and Steam microtransation gets added) if I understood correctly.

1 Like

Well other people still seem to have CHL’s, so I’m not sure how they kept them.

Well, that was actually intended. There’s still the gift button, but it doesn’t work.

That still doesn’t explain what happened to mine, though, lol. I had one, and it went poof, and I can’t get it back. :joy:

That’s not intended, lol
unless you forgot to buy it again after that one time iA removed it from everyone for testing purposes

1 Like

Oh.
That time. Yes. Of course.

2 Likes

Well, he can assign it manually if he wants to (i think)

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

That’s also how he’ll probably award free CHLs to hard-working translators

PLAY WITH PERSIAN BUT WHAT THE …?!

3 Likes

What do translations have to do with these items?
Please correct it.

2 Likes

Um, I’m getting some bugs too:

Can’t see my callsign! Same for my theme names and spaceship names. Other player’s stuff is appearing fine. Is this normal? I haven’t changed language or played with translations at all.

Also, I had a message pop up (like “___ is flying ___”) in another language, too.

1 Like

oh well…

If you’re using anonymous player option in gameplay settings, all revealing info is turning into “:lock::lock::lock:” and if you’re using windows 7 these lockers won’t display because of encoding issue.

5 Likes

francis what did pigdy mean by “Free-to-play with IAPs (In-app purchases)” huh ?

1 Like

He means that the game is free, but you can also buy some stuff like extra keys with real money.

1 Like

Why is the translation not done on the right?
Translations will not be applied if items have already been purchased.
You must purchase again to enable translation on the right.

2 Likes

sigh. Try logging out and then back in, or try restarting the game.