Early Access version 71.2

No, that way we can’t have fun with 6-lasers in League.

Why? They appear in-order.

I’ve always wondered how you got that “Ж” shape, from where you got it?

Sometimes you did not know that you killed the chicken without the pecking order mark if you have the pecking order revealer activated.

If you mean the letter, it’s Cyrillic “zh” letter I use every day in my language.

1 Like

Is there a possible way to dodge those suns/chicken that the space crab throw quickly without dying?

And how to get the pecking order in do the backstroke?

do we have cheats?

6 Likes

IA, “The Alien MotherShip” is easy. Can you increase its speed or give it a health buff?

2 Likes

i was anonymous in chicken invaders universe

1 Like

Callsign Change Now Back To Normal

That’s just an unused text brought from the old CI games that doesn’t actually do anything

1 Like

Players could easily heck up, especially when the super chick is in the corner and the difficulty is high

2 Likes

Since we’re talking about Multiplicity changes…

I want to suggest making it so that the two infinichicks split into 3 boss chickens instead of 2 at >100% difficulty.

3 Likes

Can laser attacks of “Attack of the giant crab” also be alternated between left and right?

1 Like

Wait, what? I got 10th place in Space race, not the Ironman

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Care to rate the second Half Unfortunate UCO Encounter?

Now with U.C.O #2 and #4. And Donny talking in the background

(this one was the first one: https://youtu.be/cKh5DSHDfb0)

EDIT: Added captions just for fun. It also explains the general idea for the boss fight.

10 Likes

I still think Multipliticy and Exponentiality should be the “Same” wave with RNG determining the chain of spawns.

Donny’s “Oh, f***! It’s #4 and #2” is basically what recruit would say if its a 15+ game ngl

Because they make extensive changes to the DB, which I can’t be bothered to revert.

It’s feasible, so it stays.

Awarded

Fixed in v.72

2 Likes

Hmm… fair point, how about it be from 100%?

1 Like

hey interaction um is the game going to be a free game