Early Access version 72

If you’re not equipping jets then it’s the same thing W+Henlley’s Comet. It’s just really slow and I got bored to death waiting for it to move up, it’s like waiting for Assassins to move up at Chicken Exponentiality.

Ramming situations

1 Like

…?

This is an interesting comment, because the inference here is that Magnetic Manipulator is intended to be around the same difficulty as the hardest UCO.

I’d say it’s noticeably easier, because it’s so much more predictable. Other than bit where it can just rain killer meteors from above (which can be genuinely very tense if you don’t have a particularly solid weapon) it’s very easy to just go with the motions and follow the pattern - plus he’s much easier to actually hit.

I’m not necessarily saying “____ should be easier/harder”, just that I don’t feel like MM is nearly as hard as UCO #4 and am kind of surprised that it’s meant to be.

…maybe I’m being harsh, but is this really necessary? That’s, like, such a particular and minor thing.

Because some people shoot when he looks at left and he looks right when being attacked.

Nah, it isn’t

4 Likes

Military & Party chickens don’t have facial expressions while damaging, because their heads are kinda a GIF and the GIF stucks on a frame, when you’re damaging. They don’t also watch the player like other chicken bosses, so the only way is creating new heads for mentioned chickens.

This post may be useful for you.

I hope Infinity Chickens could watch the player correctly.

3 Likes

it’s because for most boss chickens, damaging them changes their head to its last frame of animation, which was the shocked sprite, but special forces and it’s party time replaced that with looking around

4 Likes

This should have been fixed in v.73

Added to v.73 :medal_sports: Idea

No, I cannot.

Hmm, perhaps I was thinking of “Magnetic Manipulator is much harder to implement than UCO”, then :smiley:

7 Likes

Well this now maybe hard in massive environment
More challenge

I was just thinking about this… I’ve nerfed it somewhat and actually made it slower in easier difficulty levels. There’s no change for 100% difficulty.

10 Likes

Add a 4th wave of terminators for Yolk Star?

2 Likes

By the way, idk if this was ever pointed out, but on very high difficulties the infinichicks on Chicken Multiplicity don’t make the 360 degree attack after shooting the green peas.

2 Likes

iA, is it possible to add “Dare Random”?

This means you dare but you don’t know who you dare. Same goes to the recepit and they only reveal once the receipt answered/result is out.

And of course it must in your 50 point gap

2 Likes

Difficulty is unrelated; they just don’t have the 360 attack on Multiplicity.

I fail to see the point of this. And it would require significant code to implement. So, no.

4 Likes

Suggestion: add more levels to droid raids , they are very underrated pls i also have idea of more enmies thx

i have a level with the same wave 3 times

Casual players exist. And even if this was on higher difficulties, then it would heavily increase the difficulty gap between Virtuoso and SSH. SSH already has a massive difficulty gap between Virtuoso.

8 Likes

You’re good doesn’t mean everyone is as good as you.

And I can tell that buffing already hard is obviously selfish …or any word that could describe

2 Likes

This is going to be extremely frustrating with lightning and bombers.

Wouldn’t call it selfish, but it can wreck the difficulty scaling of the game even more. If you’re making an online RPG type game, then everything needs to be balanced. I still think CIU needs a lot of tweaking before hitting Steam, along with a lot of content to be even mildly engaging.

2 Likes