Early Access version 72

i have a level with the same wave 3 times

Casual players exist. And even if this was on higher difficulties, then it would heavily increase the difficulty gap between Virtuoso and SSH. SSH already has a massive difficulty gap between Virtuoso.

8 Likes

You’re good doesn’t mean everyone is as good as you.

And I can tell that buffing already hard is obviously selfish …or any word that could describe

2 Likes

This is going to be extremely frustrating with lightning and bombers.

Wouldn’t call it selfish, but it can wreck the difficulty scaling of the game even more. If you’re making an online RPG type game, then everything needs to be balanced. I still think CIU needs a lot of tweaking before hitting Steam, along with a lot of content to be even mildly engaging.

2 Likes

I mean, it’s common game lingo… Besides considering almost all updates are spent on minor bug fixes and when content does come it isn’t enough at all.

IA make the upsidedown Hend game

1 Like

why (please input something beside yes)

3 Likes

It looks fine, for me

But the henterprise can already go wherever it pleases there

6 Likes

Not for the majority.

Still, yolk star is already hard almost for all people so doing this will cause a difficulty spike…not by stage but rely on complete RNG

pros please stop making the game harder to chew ánd suggest interesting stuff insted. Just because you can do it doesn’t mean everyone can do it

boldly can go wherever it pleases

1 Like

It is very slow. And I didn’t suffered it’s RNG due to it’s speed.

You haven’t seen max difficulty

ok I just logged out

1 Like

droid highway is the food less wave.

hmm… why it says “Logging in with e-mail account.”?

he logged out and tried to log in

1 Like

I’ve reported it some weeks ago

I don’t get it iA, do you mean “+10% @100%”?

2 Likes

The easier the slowesr, the harder the faster. 100% no change (the current default)

1 Like