Early Access version 72

How about adding them?

“Panzer Strike” wave: Chaingun/lasergun now fires up to 4 times @100% difficulty (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
Apologies but I think I suggested something like this before

Also, I know 15 votes is too few for such a decision so, is there another way that I can get these added? Bomber Pods Paintjob + Update on Bomber Winglet Paintjobs

hmmmmmm maybe how about this
Chance to appear for magnetic manipulator still same

but for uco will be divide to 1/4 for each types of UCO

Awarded.

3 Likes

india is weird ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Meh. I think other UCO variants are “too easy” to be comparable to Magnetic Manipulator.

4 Likes

iA, sometimes attractors won’t work. I equipped all 3 but it doesn’t count.

edit: stack attractors and using repulsors at the same time is a waste

Reason

iA does not speak Vietnamese

1 Like

only u

Non capisco il Vietnamita :sweat_smile:

it means i don’t understand

Excuse me, is it possible that on planets that have electricity, their lightning is the same color as the planet itself? Now lightning is only blue! On dark and white planets, the same white color.

1 Like

It was already suggested before.

1 Like

So why was it not approved?

2 Likes

Because gray-scale lighting with modulation will not have white colour, and hue shifting requires additional shader to be implemented.

3 Likes

Or a big fan

Too bad it’s not 24/7. :"Д
If you need help with anything bomber related, I am pretty confident that I can help.

2 Likes

This might be late but there’s a small issue related to translations that will be splash once translations are finished. Issue is that the messages are client-based for the language that the sender has put on it. Take it with time, iA, because translations are still on the way.

1 Like

iA, about The Yolk Star™: Could the Yolk’s speed depend on difficulty?

I mean this one:

Also I noticed that phase 1 at “Double Helix” wave if you killed all enemies at phase 1 it reaches 57.XX, shouldn’t it be 50.00? And at “Binary Stream” it is 45.XX.

4 Likes

It’s not even moving

And its lasers are already fast enough. Terminators exist.

1 Like

I’m talking about this dude: