Early Access version 70

In “Comet chase” missions “A mysterious ship approaches” boss: background should not be moving like in CI3 and Boss rush.

Also if Galaxy will be regenerated then it’s a good moment to suggest a new mission type: that one from CI5 in chapters: 4, 6, 8, 11. Underwater missions will be on “Alien world” planets or new “Water planet” (name can be changed), Underworld (chapter 6) missions will be in only hot enviroment (can’t appear in hot and electric enviroment), “Frozen world” missions will be in frozen enviroment or frozen and electric enviroment. “Entering atmosphere” missions will be on “Alien world” planets

2 Likes

Can i get my medals IA?

Already suggested ∞ times and postponed for better times when the core gameplay will not be changing as frequently as it does right now.

1 Like

Because then it wouldn’t be any harder, just flipped around.

It’s only specific textures that are restricted (on the right-hand side): image

Yes

Added to v.71 :medal_sports: Idea

No.

No

Don’t know. In my tests, I always get the medal (even if I miss one shot)

It’s already removed

Hmm. What do you mean by “close” exactly? Did you minimize it on your taskbar (but it was still running)?

Added to v.71 :medal_sports: Idea

I think moving look fine, but… fixed in v.71 :medal_sports: Bug

What do you mean? They were awarded to “BLUE_OCEAN”

4 Likes

i mean in CIU. well i got it after my reply

Let’s hope that there will be no 2 way meteors

1 Like

We’ll have them, actually

1 Like

merde

2 Likes

From what diff it’ll appear? And could you make it have a 25% chance only?

3 Likes

It had a 20% chance only, if I remember correctly

3 Likes

Ah, nice from what diff? 100?

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m upset about asteroids coming from the bottom. Everything was just fine for 25 versions. I feel like it was a non-problem that didn’t need “solving”.

6 Likes

Well I exited the game, then that occured

1 Like

Can you make the same change for the dailies, weekly and space race? (The chance for them to have more than one environment at once)

2 Likes

Does that change the crab types at Ironman?

1 Like

Changed in v.71 :medal_sports: Idea

No. Only missions with less than 50% difficulty are possibly affected. Actually, all missions are potentially affected.

4 Likes

:warning: I’m currently in the middle of a major restructuring to support localizations/translations directly from within the game. This causes cascading changes to a lot of subsystems that will destabilize the game (expect several emergency patches following the next update).

While this is ongoing, I will not be able to simultaneously add/tweak features, and I will fix only important bugs. Please hold off on non-urgent feedback until the next update, as if you post it now, it will probably just be trampled over and forgotten.

17 Likes

Don’t forget to list it at Known bugs & new features again, lol.

3 Likes

Fixed in v.71 :medal_sports: Bug . This is actually a consequence of this bug:

Actually, I did forget :roll_eyes:

6 Likes