Early Access version 70

Would make a lot of sense if it warning was variable, but as it stands, it’s always the same amount of time, so it’s of limited benefit.

I’ve looked at the code, and the only thing that’s different about the “coming from behind” is the direction they are coming from. There’s literally no other difference. What you’re probably referring by “two directions” is that the direction is not the same for all asteroids, but it’s slightly randomly jittered for each one. But all meteor storms do this, not just the backwards ones. I won’t change that, so the choice is whether you want it back as it was in v.45 or not.

3 Likes

Why not flip the ship backwards when the meteors come from behind?

1 Like

When?

Okay, is it at color themes or spacecraft paint screen? I checked both but couldn’t find CHL badge.

Ah, so I gotta wait for him to play it?

I see your point. How about it appears it this player is only at my contacts?

I thought that too, but I normally get image and image and the game said “Career medals awarder x1” meaning I only got image and yes, my shots were 90% accurate.

So they don’t award points? Do they still have clean sweep?

But I had Absolver at the end of the previous wave.

1 Like

If you are gonna remove packing order from comet chase, you should remove it from asteroids and treasure shower.

3 Likes

I suggested the same thing but with comets, because honestly old comet chase sucks a$$

1 Like

Next thing boss Magnetic Manipulator is very easy, it would be harder if he was having his meteor shield all the time.

2 Likes

Actually pecking order is now removed in treasure shower (formerly bonus challenge)

1 Like

play it on SSH and dodge the light speed asteroids

more annoying*

5 Likes

I might need some help…
I was flying Space Race, then I had to close the game to do other stuff
Then when I got back, this happened
The game continues, but I can’t see anything
Is this because of my computer, or something went wrong?

2 Likes

In that case, I’ll make a poll for it

Should the upside-down meteor storm return as it was in v45?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don’t know
0 voters
1 Like

more waves more fun

more deaths

6 Likes

no it’s bad’n’hard

1 Like

Let them have an opinion whether they want this in or not

3 Likes

Well, sure. But perhaps make it a separate wave so that it’s not as surprising when encountered.

Like, Meteor Shower?

1 Like

“Incoming!”

1 Like

Can comet chase waves now have danger zone in down like CI3? Well that’s not for myself. My dad when is flying weekly challenge forget that comets comes from down and lose life every time and I should just stay there and say this is comet chase.

Is it possible to show tier and galaxy exploration (%) In all time the best?

Maybe “Meteor Furore” or “Meteor Typhoon”

1 Like

The only problem is that comets may appear diagonally, which causes your ship to stay in a diagonal postition

1 Like

100th reply (off topic)

Maybe ‘Incoming Meteor Shower’

1 Like