Early Access version 67

Chicken Exponentiality is supposed to have CI5 bosses only though. The laserguns were added in CIU

Were Assassins in CI5?

Big Chickens weren’t also in CI4 but there we go in Multiplicity.

2 Likes

Suggesting capacity to block people in-game. Because we’re probably going to need it.

2 Likes

I suggested something like this in before:

I know it’s different, but anyway.

2 Likes

a suggestion
multi kill bonus should be reworked
for example a normal chick should have less scores in multi kill bonus and a strong chicken for example slob should have more points in multi kill

Already suggested:

3 Likes

can you change the looks show that it is stronger ?

@InterAction_studios

Looks like It’s been accepted on Steam, or was it like this even a few days ago?

22 Likes

Wait
March is coming after this month
So it will be end of early access or it just can download the early access?

Well I’m guessing that from this it says how long the game will still need to be in early access for

1 Like

Remember how first Early Access phase used to be waaaay shorter than it is? And then casual profiles issue came in.

Well, we all know that it is better for the game to be in early access as long as it is needed rather than be released as soon as possible. There have been many games released prematurely in the last years, such an example being Cyberpunk.
Just as Shigeru Miyamoto always says,

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

11 Likes

Hmmm… are these implications that we could trade stuff between players and Multiplayer missions eventually and IA is aiming for a spring/summer exit of EA? :thinking: c1e642799fb0f8305308f2cce80829df

End of Forum Early Access on March, and we’re entering the last stretch for the Early Access when we’re getting on Steam

1 Like

You really want Henbonacci Number as a boss wave having only CIU bosses when we get them? Because this wails for it, but we lack the content for now to have it real :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Just a little mockup for it of what ciu is going to look like in your steam library

1 Like

Its not actually confirmed that the forum would be closed, but I wont mind if it get closed anyway.

1 Like

Beserkers wave not appear from assassin chicks

Hmm. Noted.

Changed in v.68 :medal_sports: Idea I have a doubt that this might case de-syncs, so report any weird behaviour here.

Either sound or visuals is sufficient – both are superfluous.

Yes, yesterday.

The game will be available on Steam as Early Access sometime in March.

Early Access won’t end in March.

10 Likes

Slobs in cardinality of four and magic flute spawns has a thing that confuse me
And balloons when are coming from bottom they’re balloon just come strange