Early Access version 61.2

If your life counter shows “0”, surrendering will not count the mission as surrendered but make it skip game over screen.

3 Likes

It is coming right, left, then from up right. But IA said it will be mirrored and it is not mirrored.

Because it’s RNG

2 Likes

That’s mirrored

2 Likes

It’s a CHANCE to be mirrored. Not ALWAYS mirrored.

Same thing for all wave as well, they’re not ALWAYS mirrored or flipped either.

2 Likes

Since the Chick Laser guns added, Party Chicken should spawn 3 Chick Laser guns in Chicken Exponentiality boss wave.
It’ll include both Chick Gatling guns (Military Chicken) and Chick Laser guns (Party Chicken).

11 Likes

Good luck.

1 Like

And maybe should be random. Not allways in the same boss

2 Likes

Uh no pls.

Also, I prefer the sniper (yes, I called them sniper) for military and Gatling for egg because their class type. One is precision and one is barrage attack.

2 Likes

That would make the boss easier.
Nice tought but I don’t like it

2 Likes

A small suggestion I have is that, yes, we get rewards for exploring individual planets. So why shouldn’t we get rewarded for exploring an entire constellation? An entire constellation is not that small of a feat to explore, so I’d say a reward would be due.
I’d say any ammount between 25 - 50 keys should do for exploring an entire constellation.

And I don’t mean discovering a constellation, but exploring it. Throughly I mean. 100% (Say you visited 57/57 things there were to visit in a certain constellation).

3 Likes

Already suggested:

1 Like

Yes, if they move too far away from your location. The same thing happens to players.

In order to conserve bandwidth and CPU, you only see a limited region of the galaxy around your current location.

4 Likes

Alternatively, would it be possible for players to adjust detection range of other players and/or NPCs themselves?

That was already discussed. Bigger amount of players on screen at the same time can cause huge lag.

@InterAction_studios Why we have “daily mission top-10” for daily mission but e-mail for weapon training top-10 is called “daily mission top-10” too? Yesterday it was weapon training.

2 Likes

If it’s server-side it’s understandable. I’m sure some players here have high-end PCs and fast internet connection anyway.

1 Like

weapon training replaces daily mission in some days, it’s still “daily”

I mean, yesterday it was weapon training, and top-10 message is for daily instead. I didn’t participate in recent daily missions but I’m in that e-mail.

did you participate on sunday?

Don’t remember participating in daily challenges for at least last week. Maybe I did space race, but space race is unrelated to this. Or I just have bad memory ,_ ,