Early Access version 66

Bruh, I’m just J O K I N G. Now Imma stop cause I’m going off-topic.

1 Like

No, it’s good you want this feature, don’t worry.

1 Like

I am crying now

Does my topics disturb the forum ?

Please continue crying at 🗨 Chatting place - #8969

No, as long as you don’t make too many.

On the other news I wish there was a zoomed-out version of Yolk Star™, and I don’t want the original one be removed. Don’t get me wrong

actually, triple threat isn’t a bad wave title for 3 bosses

Hello, why doesn’t cold planets decrease overheat?

The mission environments are supposed to make it harder. Not easier.

(Though this cold missions doesn’t really strike me)

@InterAction_studios I’d like to suggest that cold environments also have the massive effect, but to a lower extent if you think it’s too much, since the frost is so easy to clear.

This will not stack with the original massive effect.

Alternative: Make the screen freeze up faster. Much faster.

Hot environments make you overheat faster. Frozen make your vision to be low. So why you need to make cold environments to slow down the overheat?

Like each time i finish the wave i just rotate on the sides of my computer screen and the snow is cleared so fast

We kinda have dark missions though which doesn’t have to effect the overheat

This is because you cut off the middle of the screen, and then it automatically defrosts itself.

As you said we have dark missions. So no need to make another one.

You have to move over the frost to actually remove it. It cannot, and will not remove automatically.

Can we now stop this because we are going out the topic. This is about version 66.

Talking about the Frozen Environment in Version 66 is NOT going off topic.

I’m not sure, I know that when the middle part is cut, it disappears by itself, it also depends on whether it surrounds the sides or not.

Frost cannot generate near your spacecraft. The frost does not clear itself either.