Early Access version 66

Yes, I know, I meant the ship removes frost so the player can cut off some part of the frost.

If you’re talking removing outer frost and leaving inner frost alone, yes, it does clear away itself. But not all the frost on screen of course.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I meant :slight_smile:

You gotta be a little more specific next time :confused:

No exaggeration, but thanks.

Why isn’t the rest of CI2 music and original music added yet like victory theme and menu

This stuff makes me thinking of adding extreme environments into CIU

@InterAction_studios I suggest that when the player destroys “The Yolk Star” (utterly) he gets many coins same “Blast From The Bast” and “The Mother-Hen Ship”

But Yolk Star already drops coins after breaking the shell, and if you mean after killing an Yolk then it’s unnecessary.

2 Likes

have you ever killed the yolk star

5 Likes

It already drops coins when you destroy the shell, so no

1 Like

It Already Drop Coins When You Destroy The Shell But If Your Talking About Yolk
Then Just No
Otherwise That Will Be Too Much Coins

1 Like

i mean at the end of it

I doubt that, honestly. Also, about the frost idea, wouldn’t it be nice if the spacecraft slowed down only when clearing/touching the ice?

1 Like

Don’t worry, there aren’t any more bosses that needs to drop more food or coins.

Just i meant at the end of it (when i destroy the egg not the yolk star) because sometimes i can’t collect all of it or 80% of it

Not necessarily, it is slowed down in hot environments anymore.

So you want to increase the amount only? Idk, poll it.

What do you mean? :thinking:

Well, the ship is slowing down in hot environments so it seems unnecessary for it to be the same during defrosting.